Communication officers in Wing Commander

Status
Not open for further replies.
Well Patriot... since I will be coming from Canada, their Maginot line won't be of much use against me... :)

It did force the Germans to make a detour through the woods though... ;)

(before anyone throws their history knowledge at me, yes, I know the "woods" was Belgium... :) )

Yea...it did make them take the scenic route.

Before anyone from France gets mad at me, I'm just kiddin'. I worked with quite a few french units in the Gulf War. They were highly motivated and even fed me a few times.

Originally posted by Manjana
And answer to your question...We communicate in German. There's no rule to do it in English...so every club does as it is wished by the members (I hardly believe any club in germany does it in English). German is easilier and English communication is hard to learn...especially for 40-year old housewifes whom start to learn to fly. They'd have so many problems...it is even hard to make the German communication license, but the English one? I'd also have been hard for me...and I still have english at school...

There´s no rule to speak in English?
So, I gonna speak in Portuguese:
Mas eu acho que ninguem vai enterder nada...

There´s no rule to speak in English?
So, I gonna speak in Portuguese:
Mas eu acho que ninguem vai enterder nada...
*g* Okay let me express in another way. You could communicate in Portuguese. But first nobody understands you..:)
Second: Would you start to communicate in German at Portugal? It seemed clear that the two possibilities were German or English...(for me). But good joke. Maybe I should also learn Turkish , or whatever...to answer. Would also be funny...(BTW: what does the sentence in Portueguese mean?)
Third: I don't know much about that rules, but you have to make a Flight Communication License...so I hardly believe it is allowed in another language than German or English. Or better said: Possible. Because which Flight Controller in Germany speaks Portuguese??? Not very propable to find one....

I said: "But I think nobody will understand me"
It was a joke...:)
And I´m Brazilian, not Portuguese... (we speak Portuguese in Brazil, a lot of people thinks we speak Spanish)

It was a joke...
I know.
And thanks for the translations... to all language-talented people whom help (in that relationship) a non-understanding untalented idiot like me. I am not good at languages, but I am good in other subjects. But serious: Here I learned to pity I didn't choose Latin or just Spanish at school. But it was too much work...;)
Oh and sorry I didn't look up you're Brazilian...won't happen again.:)

Originally posted by Madman
je ne connais pas quoi le sujet de tes conversations est.

there

Arghhh... please, just say: je ne connais pas le sujet de ta conversation... that's better, that's french...

So, what's going on with France, guys ? I'm proud to be french, and, you know, Patriot is right: We have a motivated army and air force, and one of the strongest one in the world... so who wanna keep up with me ?

PROUD TO BE FRENCH !
LONG LIFE TO OUR RAFALE !

arf

Originally posted by mpanty
(...)

Of course you can have half of France... if they let me take it... :)

I will see that I prevent that. Shouldn't be too problematic... :p

But say, which region of France will you be visiting?

And kudos for finishing your exams...

Grrr. For the last time, quit the foreign crap. No one is impressed with the fact that you speak a language other than English.

Originally posted by NoRemorse
Originally posted by Madman
je ne connais pas quoi le sujet de tes conversations est.

there

Arghhh... please, just say: je ne connais pas le sujet de ta conversation... that's better, that's french...

So, what's going on with France, guys ? I'm proud to be french, and, you know, Patriot is right: We have a motivated army and air force, and one of the strongest one in the world... so who wanna keep up with me ?

PROUD TO BE FRENCH !
LONG LIFE TO OUR RAFALE !

arf

Rafale = Inferior to Eurofighter

Best army... well no comment...

But you have the best girls and the tour de france :)

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back