Commities & unions..

ENERGIZRE

Spaceman
if we can make commities & Unions to online gaining pilots from all over the globe & making online battles would be gr8 .. & even put prizes on the battles would even make it more attractive..

------------------
Tarek Refaat

You'd need an online WC game for that, and they're not exactly very common
smile.gif

Last edited:
See those evil b*tches at EA know that if they make an online Wing Commander it will throw so much money at them, they'll drown in the lake of money.

P.S. I don't know how many of you like Ultima but I think Ultima sucks, and SCREW ULTIMA!!!!!! LET WING COMMANDER LIVE LONG AND PROSPEROUS!!!!!!!!

------------------
"Everything that happens, happens for a reason. Hence a car accident can't be considered an accident, it was destined to happen to those people". I said this, just now (9:42p.m. April 29, 2000)

Silent can you send me those updates too. I can't get people to create music for FC if I have no clue where music is needed.

------------------
Robert "Meson" Stukowski

Wing Commander is more than just a game. It is a lifestyle.

Craze said:
See those evil b*tches at EA know that if they make an online Wing Commander it will throw so much money at them, they'll drown in the lake of money.
It wouldn't bring in as much money as UO does curently….

P.S. I don't know how many of you like Ultima but I think Ultima sucks, and SCREW ULTIMA!!!!!! LET WING COMMANDER LIVE LONG AND PROSPEROUS!!!!!!!!
Are you just saying that cause WC is moving aside to make place for UO?

Originally posted by Craze

------------------
"Everything that happens, happens for a reason. Hence a car accident can't be considered an accident, it was destined to happen to those people". I said this, just now (9:42p.m. April 29, 2000)

How's the weather in incredibly-fucking-stupid, anyway?

I've never played an Ultima myself, but it always looked very cool to me. I might get Ascention soon.

Originally posted by Bandit LOAF
Originally posted by Craze

------------------

How does the censor work again? :D

bandit can't be censored. he can say what he wants. about all we can do if we don't like it is crash his servers or drive up his bandwith fees but that would mean that the site goes forever.

We don't censor anybody here for language.

Crashing the server would be something you'd want to talk to our host about, not us.

I have an update on Fleet Commander! It's CANCELLED!!!!!!!!
I e-mailed Trash Can he said that the program has been abandoned! never to be touched again!!!! If anyone wants an online WC game and can program in LINUX then contact Hellcatv NOW!!!!!!!!!! he'll set you up working on WCUniverse We need Programmers as many as we can get!

Technically, he couldn't have abandoned Fleet Commander. <G>

But why Lunix? You can probably count the Wing Commander fans that run Lunix on one hand. What's the point of putting time and energy into a game only a few would be able to play anyway?

I think that's the funniest post I've read on the board yet.

I've played Ultimas 1-6. I'm considering getting 7-9 soon....but I don't want to get UO. Everquest is a heck of a lot better looking...

I dont understand the big addiction to EQ. I'm on it, and it's cool but there's one or two stories about people getting divorced and losing their jobs over the game...

Good thing I don't have to worry about that since I lost my job and last GF when WC3 came out :)

We don't censor anybody here for language.

Maybe ... but you realize that if *I* had said
"How's the weather in incredibly stupid today?"
to *you*, that would have been my last post ever
to this forum, on account of being banned-for-life.
I call it the VonDoom syndrome -- insult an admin,
go to ban-land.

Respectfully,

Brian P.

Back