Comics

You should probably set up a web page with your comics organized. As more pages get added, it'll get difficult following the story through a Crius thread.

ChrisReid said:
You should probably set up a web page with your comics organized. As more pages get added, it'll get difficult following the story through a Crius thread.
You have a point there, I know how to MAKE a page but I cant HOST it somehow...

My only suggestion would be that during the combat frames, you get both ships (pursuer and victim) inside the same frame... for example the in-cockpit shots at the bottom of fongsaunderart06.jpg are great.

BTW feel free to use my login name as a callsign :D

Yep, I HIGHLY agree with Chris. Geocities is great, and as all the stuff you need for a good website. (check out my sig)

If you want something without popup ads you can check out www.websamba.com. You get 30MB of space and can use ASP. There's no popup ads but there is a small banner across the top...nothing to bad though. Its free of course. :)

Ive decided to put them up in my blog. unfortunately, the next page may be due for maybe threee more weeks. I've got an exam coming up and my scanner is dead and I left my pen in my friends house.
fongtripodsaunder.blogspot.com
If you guys are really lucky, It MAY get done by this week.

Back