codenames for DRT & flashpack

Joshua

Spaceman
I was thinking that the various weapons (DRT used against Telamonders & flashpack) could use some codenames, so I came up with these -- DRT could be called Dragon's Droppings, flashpack could be called Dragon's Breath

Joshua said:
I was thinking that the various weapons (DRT used against Telamonders & flashpack) could use some codenames, so I came up with these -- DRT could be called Dragon's Droppings, flashpack could be called Dragon's Breath
Wow! You're so cool!

DRT and Flashpaks were already the nicknames for them, why would they need another name rather than their "official" name (which I don't think we really know do we? We know the virus is of the Gen-select variety, but we don't know its proper designation)? I may be wrong, but I always figured that the "Flashpak" was like "Dragon" or "Warthog" is to the WC Lance and the A-10 Thunderbolt II (or maybe even the shortening of some other long designation).

C-ya

Joshua said:

While you are at it, I was thinking that you could use a codename too. From now on, your codename is "Stupid Fool".

Wow, wait, I know this guy - it's the super polymer guy from Space Frontier 4010!!

Yes, he certainly has made himself quite discernable...

like an enemy fighter that got hit with a glow missile AND an attractor missile!

While you are at it, I was thinking that you could use a codename too. From now on, your codename is "Stupid Fool".

Why exactly do you think I'm a stupid fool?

Joshua said:

Why exactly do you think I'm a stupid fool?

I think they're expressing their derision for the half-cookied ideas, like the superpolymer missiles and the like, including their lack of regard for your Wing Commander knowledge (not remembering that civilian ships had been used in the Battle of Terra as well as military ones), as well as the need to invent new technologies to explain why things are the way you say they are (blackfuel, holographic missiles, etc).

i think he is not dumb, but he doesn't think much before inventing his crazy stuff. And he made these foruns even funnier, I hope he keeps posting absurd contraptions.

Hey, why use unfurlable screens when you can paint the ships black, with George Washington-grade blackfuel polymer paint?????
eheheh.

Back