Cockpit view documentation

tcat92

Spaceman
I read the 1.0 version of the manual but did not notice descriptions of the cockpit view. Seems like it would be helpful to have the same type of documentation for the cockpit view just like the one for the HUD view. The HUD view is just like the original PRivateer so all the description aren't as necessary. But it would be nice to have one for the cockpit view as I cannot make out what. For example, what are those numbers in the upper right and left side? Also, why are there two radars. I use the one on the left since that makes sense. What is the other one for? Other than that, the manual is great. Thanks.

Thought I would be able to glean something from the Vegastrike manual, but no luck. What is the 2nd radar exactly? And what is the 3-digit number in the upper right corner or the screen? Thanks.

tcat92 said:
Thought I would be able to glean something from the Vegastrike manual, but no luck. What is the 2nd radar exactly? And what is the 3-digit number in the upper right corner or the screen? Thanks.
3 digits!? Damn, you must have a nice computer. That's (roughly) your framerate.

Back