Cockpit mod

That's pretty damn cool, I like it! :) I wish I could do that sort of thing. My only thought is that the "AutoNav" button should really be simple "Auto" as it's referring to the autopilot, but that's only me being a tad pedantic. Great Work.

Perhaps you could design some cockpits for the confed or kilrathi fighters, which currently default to the alternate cockpit view? Something to think about any way.

Again, great work! :)

Looks sweet, can't wait for the improvement to be added! (e.g. light reflections on monitors, but aligning the diplayed content with the screen side could be a problem)

But is there the posibility to add some alpha to the edges? I very much hope that the engine supports alpha blending the hud with the universe. That would be a mayor improvement, since one sees those grainy egdes all the time.

re:

As I said, I haven't spent much time on fiddling around with the gfx:) I simply don't know if such mods will be accepted. To make it right i could use the cockpit image in higher res -> the default is 1024x1024 and when one scales it to eg. 1600x1200 all smaller elements (like tha 'auto' msg) loose sharpness.
Would it be possible to include the cockpit img in higher resolution with the game?

there are annoyances for using 1600x1200 cockpits...we got the centurion in there at 1600x1200, but it didn't look that great--and it took forever to load...

I would love to have higher rez versions of the display items...but I don't personally advocate changing their shapes or their background colors

If there's something (i mean 2d gfx;) i could help the project with, I would be glad to do it, jus tell me what

Back