Cmdr_X

Yup, that's an ugly dog.
smile.gif
He looks like something my dog craped out...

--------
You might be a redneck if...You think that the styrofoam cooler is the greatest invention of all time.

Last edited by a moderator:
Actually, he's not all that ugly.

As for typing... there had been many a 'Zoner that lacked that vital skill
smile.gif
. Besides, somehow I don't think LOAF is really planning to place that dog in front of the keyboard
smile.gif
. Those particular dogs tend to slobber a lot.

Hehe, that dog is my brother's pug, which is at home in Maryland. It doesn't slobber, but it's *VERY* stupid...
smile.gif

------------------
Long live the Confederation,
Ben "Bandit" Lesnick
( loaf@wcnews.com - 302228)

The Wing Commander CIC

"You go, LOAF! Get some!" -JPG

Bombardez les Ptitard!

My dog could eat that little thing in one gulp, maybe two.
smile.gif

--------------
You might be a redneck if...The fifth grade is referred to as "your senior year."

Its not possible to make that long story short.
smile.gif

------------------
Member of the LMG, and hating it. (Disgruntled Man)

Proud member: Wing Commander Space Command; Union of Border Worlds 5th Fleet; Black Lance Command

Well, the Gunner part you were right on, but I was referring to the Kalkrath part, as his story is longer, more drawn out, and mostly is directly related to LOAF & his fight over a couple of pics used on Kal's website. I just made myself a liar, you could say what happened in one post, but you don't get a very good idea of it.

------------------
Proud member: Wing Commander Space Command; Union of Border Worlds 5th Fleet; Black Lance Command
Striking a man down with your blade is clean and honorable. Shooting him in the back from the darkness of an alley and hurrying to blame it on another was something else altogether.--Darth Vader

You mean Kalk was the one bitching in the CIC mail bag about them fu***** over his websites? Kalk was the one hotlinking the pictures from here, and than the CIC replaced those pics with pr0n?

No, Kal had did a little right-click-downloading and posted pics on his website, without giving credit where credit was due, and that resulted in an arguement over copyrights, which eventually led to him being banned. Chain-reactions suck.
smile.gif

------------------
Striking a man down with your blade is clean and honorable. Shooting him in the back from the darkness of an alley and hurrying to blame it on another was something else altogether.--Darth Vader

Oh, but I though after LOAF told Kalk about that, Kalk did give a proper credit, and later changed the pictures on his site to his own.

He refused to budge on anything, and was banned. I was in the middle of the arguement, as Kal CCed and BCCed all the emails between the two to me. Some interesting pieces of writing, wish I would have kept them.....NOT!
wink.gif

------------------

Why would he send you his e-mails? And was the thread were they were discusing it closed or deleted? I try to read most of the posts here, but I don't remember seing that argument.

That's because most of hte UBB stuff was discussed at the SBA's board. Because kal was safe there. (supposidly), Kal and I are pretty good friends, and at the time, I was having troubles also with the CIC, (or a staff member), so we kinda were banded together for a while.

------------------

Nope, that's definetly the staff's (or former staff?) work.

------------------
The time is near.
There are still quite a few days remaining.

I don't care for fame, power or money...
I just want to FIGHT!
-Sanosuke Sagara

A few clarifications:

1) He stole the whole thing. Not just a couple pictures.
2) He never gave credit for anything.
3) There is no such thing as a former staff member.
4) The hotlinker was someone else, and he was severely screwed over for what he did.

Kalkrath is a fool, and a thing of the past. Please let the matter rest. Or else
smile.gif

Last edited:
KrisV said:
A few clarifications:

1) He stole the whole thing. Not just a couple pictures.
2) He never gave credit for anything.
3) There is no such thing as a former staff member.
4) The hotlinker was someone else, and he was severely screwed over for what he did.

Kalkrath is a fool, and a thing of the past. Please let the matter rest. Or else
smile.gif

I could argue one of those points, but I'm going to refrain from doing so
smile.gif

------------------

Guys, what you did to Kalkrath's profile was sneaky, underhanded, and uncalled for. I like that.
smile.gif
wink.gif

Eww, POKÈMON?! ::must remain civil, must remain civil.....::
wink.gif

------------------
The SBA - "Our best hope for sci-fi unity"

"I love the smell of Autocannons in the morning!"

"We will hold the Spaceport or die trying!" - Anonymous Clan Smoke Jaguar MechWarrior
"Wouldn't ya know it, he died trying!" - Alan Mattila, Damocles Commando MechWarrior

"I bring the PAIN!" - Dominic "Gunner" Paine, Damocles Commando MechWarrior

"Big" Steve, Damocles Lanceleader and kick ass MechWarrior
"Don't worry, I'll serve up a can of whoop ass on you for free!"
Web page: mercury.spaceports.com/~bigsteve/ufindex.html

[This message has been edited by Big Steve (edited March 11, 2000).]

Back