Closed threads

Sonic98

Spaceman
I see that my thread has been closed. I've been on this site for about a year, and we're always discussed non-WC issues from time-to-time. For instance RDRAM, the PS2, the X-Box, Video and sound cards,and games not produced by EA. What's the problem now?

------------------
www.hotyellow98.com/funkytones

Do we have a new moderator or something? It's been about 1.5 months since I posted last. Do we have someone new and uptight now?

Well...Since you cannot actually comment on anything done by a Mod anymore without risking the wrath of the Admins...or breaking the rules, which will also incur the wrath of the Admins...or talk about anything other than Wing Commander (or subjects relating directly to WC)...I cannot comment on a certain Mod who seems to have gotten a bit giddy (to say the least) with the 'Close Post' button...

------------------
Wing Commander - Secret Ops Missions
The Fanfiction Archives
New British Empire

We've always been pretty strict... It's okay and normal for a thread to change topic, even if it's to something completely off-topic. It's another matter when you start completely off-topic threads. We are limited in bandwidth and disk space, so we ask that you bare that in mind when you post here. That's why we only have WC forums, and not a "general chat" one.

Yes, but questioning whether it is or not in regards to a closed thread isn't.
smile.gif
It's also against the publicly posted chat zone rules. If you have a specific question or complaint, email it to us, not the board.

[This message has been edited by ChrisReid (edited August 14, 2000).]

Last edited by a moderator:
Back