Clearing things up

Now before people are going to accuse me to start this thread only to safe my sorry a** I want to make some
points clear.
I write this because I think that even while it's been so long ago, some things still need some clearing up and have remained unexplained for too long and have offended too many people for too long. I think most of you know what I'm talking about.

First I wanted to even comment certain phrases of that old post but I decided that I wouldn't be very useful. So I decided to just say this.

I want to appologize for anything I've said in that old post that has and/or still does offend anyone in the community.
I also want to appologize to the CIC staff for each comment in this post that was an insult towards them.
And although I've done that already I also want to appologize especially to LOAF again.

This old post was an overreaction but was also missunderstood in many ways. I didn't mean many things the way they were percieved and the things I meant the way they were perceieved I do regret and appologize for.
I can assure you I have no problems with civilians as some might have interpreted my comments, quite the opposite many of my best friends, especially in the community ARE civilians *g* I also regret if I've given anyone a wrong picture of the German military, especially someone who might have thought about joining it. I assure you we're not a bunch of arrogant stupid people, most soldiers I've met in my career so far were quite the opposite :)

Finally I hope you all accept this appology and understand why this crap happened back then and what its backgrounds were.

CU
PrinceThrakhath/Joker

I just want to chime in and point out that Thrakhath (Joker) is, indeed, a good guy. We worked out our differences a long time ago, and the argument (however funny it looks today) is probably best forgotten. Thrakhath knows his stuff and is a valuable, productive member of the Wing Commander community - so don't judge him based on an argument we had years ago.

I don´t know anything about this argument. maybe its better this way...;)

Where can I review this argument??? Since this thread is posted in the public area.. the public is interested...*g*

I love reading good argument threads. Especially the funny ones. The non-funny ones can still be funny if they're pathetic enough.

No hard feelings though, Thrakhath. Even though you named yourself after an evil emperor who will someday kill off a good portion of my offspring.

Even though you named yourself after an evil emperor who will someday kill off a good portion of my offspring.

Thrakhath was never emperor - he died as the Crown Prince.

Bandit LOAF said:
so don't judge him based on an argument we had years ago.
I believe it was explicitly laid out in my contract that I reserve the right to judge anyone based on anything at any time, regardless of anything and everything.

Back