Claw Marks & Blueprints

Castle02

Spaceman
Does anybody know anything about a Wing Commander book called Claw Marks? It says The Onboard Magazine of TCS Tiger's Claw, Vol. 1 No. 4. I also have a 2-sided blueprint of a Rapier and a Scimitar. I recently picked these up.

What about it. It was basically the instruction manual to the WC1 PC game. I Still have it lyeing around some where.

I just noticed this but the writer of Clawmarks is none other than Arron Alliston, the writer of the excelent Star Wars Xwing series (he wrote half of them, the ones about wraith squadron)

Yeah, the entire crew of #Wingnut mobbed him repeatedly at Dragon*Con getting Claw Markseses signed.

Hehehe, I remember wishing I could find the previous issues of Claw Marks when I was a kid.

(There are no previous issues, of course.)

Thank God I wasn't the only one.
Being only a kid when Wing Commander came out I thought that "Volume 4" meant something and was upset I missed out. And the fact that the price tag (still on the box) said Wing Commander 3 spooked me. Mind you I got this before 2 was even out!

wow, arron allston, i didnt know that i also never read it i think i shall, thank u for posting the link, as Allston is my second fav author next to stackpole

I've got a friend that blazes through a book a week. But he just can't figure out how to use the proper conventions or grammar of the English language when typing.

It's pretty irritating readings his emails, because I know he's a smart guy, he just types like he doesn't have a clue.

yeah i tend to do the same, i use words that confuse ppl in my normal speech, though my typing leaves alot to be desired, it is still legible for the most part

Lord_Nathrakh said:
yeah i tend to do the same, i use words that confuse ppl in my normal speech, though my typing leaves alot to be desired, it is still legible for the most part

May I suggest that you make a conscience effort to become a better typist?

Eh, it doesn't even take that much effort -- just bother to use the shift key once in a while and everyone will take you a lot more seriously.

Back