Class names

BlueClaw

Spaceman
Can somebody please tell me the class names of the following ships?
WC3 Kilrathi Transport/Scout
WC3 Kilrathi Destroyer
WC3 Kilrathi Heavy Destroyer
WC3 Kilrathi Carrier
WC3 Kilrathi Dreadnought
WC3 Kilrathi Cruiser
WC3 Kilrathi Corvette
WC3 Terran Destroyer
WC3 Terran Cruiser
WC3 Terran Transport
WC4 Frigate (the type used by Confed, BW, and pirate factions)
WC4 Black Lance Transport

Go check the Ships Database.You ll find the known classes.
Eg the Wc4-Wc3 cruiser class is Tallahassee ,the frigate is Caernaven etc. There are no Kilrathi classes and not some of Confec though:D

Its a shame really, I used to like in WC1 how they'd have the names of the class in the hud. Ahhh those heady days.....

LOAF gives his lights for one more time :cool:

oh LOAF ,looking at the Ships Database I realized that there is a mistake in the Wc3 Hellcat.If i remember right hellcat V has ion and neutron ,not lasers and ion.:rolleyes:

Its really interesting the database , Ill study it.

P.S. where is an artical written by LOAF ,about the jump points etc ?? cant find it

The Wing Commander III Hellcat V has neutron and ion guns. However, the version listed in Victory Streak has lasers and ion guns. This leads one to suspect that the version listed in Victory Streak is not the same version as the ones stationed on the Victory.

...or that it's just one of the several mistakes in the VS. In fact, this one wouldn't surprise me -- there is another instance in the VS (I don't hav eit in front of me) where it appears that ship specs were cut and pasted from the previous entry, and not changed.

Back