Clash of the Titans!!

JasonRocZ

Vice Admiral
Does anyone love this movie......No matter how many times I see it...It's just a movie that I can always watch for some reason... Same with Jason and the Argonauts... It's the old movies that are always cool to watch on a sunday afternoon when there's nothing todo nowhere to go......:)

I used to watch this all the time when I was a kid. About every other week the kids got to rent a movie and I would usually cycle through Clash, Enemy Mine, Space Raiders, Starchaser, and Ice Pirates. But to this day I have never gotten around to seeing Jason And The Argonauts.

For the last couple years though, they've been trying to get a remake of Clash Of The Titans going.

Loved watching it with my dad when I was a kid. The robot owl was cool and for it's day the special effects rocked.

Wow - the 9th best giant movie monster!

There is nothing good about you or anything you do.

Clash... is a great movie but I kind of overdosed on it as a kid. However, any time it's on I be sure to stop and watch the opening where the Kraken destroys the city. God, thats some good stuff.

Clash... is a great movie but I kind of overdosed on it as a kid. However, any time it's on I be sure to stop and watch the opening where the Kraken destroys the city. God, thats some good stuff.

I feel the same way about Wing Commander Prophecy.

Ray Harryhausen is a genius!

Mysterious Island was always my favorite -- I love that giant crab!

Back