Civilizations Wars - Game project request

--IMPORTANT MESSAGE OF SLATER FOR WC COMMUNITY--
Hello everyone, :)I seek quickly and at all costs people able to carry me out a demonstration of Shoot' EM Up for platform PS3 of préférance, or XBOX360.

The reason is that I have worked for 7 years on the project of a Science fiction film, and medium-term it is necessary that I make the play.

Then show me your competences, I would give you more drawings of my vessels, and if you succeed in making me a playable demo which I can present, I would speak about you with the companies of video games which will accept it.

For my part I had answers good by making the French Agency of the Video game, which gathers them all, even those from abroad, and Midway answers me on April 25 to say itself if it is retained side of on their premises.

However I await from another answers and I do not sleep on my bay-trees, I continuous and it is for that I need a demonstration: I am strong to invent, to write, but not to program, you see?

As soon as one of you little, I him sending my request and proposal in the form of files, that it will be able to open and read to understand.

Thank you for your comprehension, and cordially.;)

DKM___|\.

I think he said he can write, and draw but he needs help programming. He also has connections with a company that can distribute what gets worked on aswell. Sounds like a wet dream.

Back