[CIVILIZATION WARS™Project]-2001-2008)

Wing Commander Combat-Information-Center
USA
**************************************************(AF)

From DEBRAY KINGBO Matthieu (Jeff Slater)
21 years

France (EU)
e-Mail: matthieudkm@yahoo.fr or/and dkmatthieu@gmail.com
MSN Messenger: j-slater@hotmail.fr
Partner phone (brother) [+33]

Head of the group:
=BR*G=no-official company.

Subject: Proposal for an demo game project.
For your Wing Commander CIC.
To the Head of WCnews, where all people being able to carry it out

Hello Mrs/Mss,

My full name is DeKaM, I am a young person who works from, now, on with my brother associated on the project with a video game or a SF film feature film and would like to propose it to you.
The whole project is called CIVILIZATION WARS™, will be Science fiction and a futuristic anticipation. And an Aerospace Combat game mixing action-simulation/shoot: [Shoot’Em Up].

The history tells in a very remote future, in year 4165 A.J-C, the humanity threatened of extinction in full course of apogee, by another race… The Earth is then an immense empire which one names everywhere “Blue Empire” and which extends and radiates in democracy and power on all its solar system, Sol, thus of others which it will have entirely colonized during a 2054 years expansion terrestrial, as from year 2050 of our era.
The Dead Heads, formerly of the human beings, want to then take again the Earth, which they would have originally belonged hanging of the abandoned millennia then for a cause enough ambiguity.
The emperor of blue planet, one become despotic which refuses to yield the capacity, claims whereas it is necessary to be stronger to counter it, and that by modifying in a precise way the course of the human history, by going up time until the beginning of the 3rd millennium.
However, within the empire much draws up itself against its idea and its honest, which will sacrifice itself to protect it until its insane victory. Sol, our Latin Sun, disappears by destroying with him the solar system, Sol like star, and the appalling incursion of the enemy at the same time.
The insane-with-dependent emperor will then have sent his own son in the past, via a space-time fault generated by a giant platform of teleportation: an space engine able of rejoined two or any points of the galaxy and to shorten in a tunnel says “Warphole” (Wormhole) of the unimaginable distances…
The apparatus, not normally designed for this type of voyage, will then have been modified beforehand by the emperor and his son; will be crushed on Earth 2 millennia earlier, in the middle of the 21st century.

But it is in full war, the Third World War, which it “lands”. The earth resources then are completely exhausted or quasi almost for the majority, and humanity is confronted with its loss in addition to one chaotic climate and a catastrophic rise of the oceans. The post-modern world threatens to crumble with violence and, benefiting from the situation like the fundamentalist ones in occident, the integrist terrorist army gained ground by invading all the poor country and to form a sudian empire, the Empire of the South: an enormous totalitarian theocracy.
It is the beginning of the first shutter, CIVILIZATION WARS™ 2111 Revenge, which begin 60 years later roughly, after the Third World War. Ca thus tells the life of the son of the emperor after the conflict and its intentions towards restored blue planet and its powers. It with then overcome something of insurmountable and will have had itself a son, the young person hero reaches of an atomic disease, had with the consequences of a thermonuclear holocaust which will have made 4 billion victims on Earth.

The hero, therefore, a young pilot, will be a kind of soldier modified with the orders of various vessels of hunting very last things, and will follow Homeric but such a moral campaign. While discovering little by little while advancing that its father, that it will also know which it is really, in is made a man of total an other time wanting to form largely before the hour Global federation (also United Earth) as in the future, but without some humans that it qualifies moral sub-genera and shows crime against humanity, while having preferred to make the evil rather than the good lasting the conflict like same front good. It thus will try to destroy the new governments of the Earth and the world which is opposed to him or is in contradiction with its philosophy. That while making use of the hatred of Europeans according to and of his military son, who then suits him all to try for preventing some, to even join those in the other camp, called “Rests of the World”.
It is thus for futuristic Europe, destroyed then rebuilt, which extends to Eurasia from north that it fights, for then betraying the New Confederation and saving what rest of the world…

If this history in short interests you, I would wish to have your answer or to meet you to discuss and deepen about it, thus to show some to you more in detail on this project. For make the Demo!
I have only the email to be joined, my portable is temporarily out-service and my home address will change. If not, there is only my brother associate* who can be available but it works and its schedules in the week are generally variable, therefore the evening towards 20:00 it can be reachable to (+33) #.... (Friday evening or Weekend preferably).

*(He speaks French and only french).

I hope that you will have had good reception of this message and that you will understand my enterprise.

Best Regards,

Signed:

DKM____|\.__

Attachments

• kworldwide conflict 2050.jpg
    kworldwide conflict 2050.jpg
    36.3 KB · Views: 80
  • kk Mode écran IOBS.jpg
    kk Mode écran IOBS.jpg
    36.3 KB · Views: 118
  • cgeopolitic situation 2050.gif
    cgeopolitic situation 2050.gif
    20.7 KB · Views: 75
Last edited:
Hmm sounds a little interesting but a little far fetched for me....I can't understand a few parts (The Language Barrier). I'm sorry it does sound like it could be pretty cool tho. It reminds of that movie "The 5th Element" kinda out there and far fetched but fairly cool, yea why under Jeff Slater? This synopsis almost sounds like a Japanese Manga, or like that movie Akira or somethin where things goto hell for some reason or another.

Hmm sounds a little interesting but a little far fetched for me....I can't understand a few parts (The Language Barrier). I'm sorry it does sound like it could be pretty cool tho. It reminds of that movie "The 5th Element" kinda out there and far fetched but fairly cool, yea why under Jeff Slater? This synopsis almost sounds like a Japanese Manga, or like that movie Akira or somethin where things goto hell for some reason or another.

Indeed, because it is a project of long-term film: to note that I seek toujour large producers who are interressés.

But perhaps that Chris Robert himself tightened interested, speak to him in if you can.

There I seek somebody who could make me a demonstration, that I can give him more elements on this project.

But quickly, it is necessary that I find somebody who can make me a demonstration!;)

PS: Jeff Slater comes from G-Police force or gpolice, a famous shouting play of truth!
:D

Attachments

• d800px-Flag_of_Eurasia_(nex-Europa)_svg.png
    d800px-Flag_of_Eurasia_(nex-Europa)_svg.png
    23.7 KB · Views: 56
  • aTWW title.jpg
    aTWW title.jpg
    15 KB · Views: 58
  • lworldwide nuclear attack vulgarization.gif
    lworldwide nuclear attack vulgarization.gif
    32.7 KB · Views: 81
Stop using colored text. It's annoying and doesn't make anything you say stick out. It just caused me to stop reading after your full name remark.

According to his map New York is in the clear Woohooo!!! :) ...I speak french to an extent and I like how certain terms he used like "Apogee" is another name for apocalypse which I haven't heard many people use lately...Most of us do not Chris Roberts, maybe a few on here have met Chris or maybe even speak to Chris who knows but you should send some of these to a company like "EA" or something and show them your talents talk with someone specifically in marketing and producing good luck :) Je dois partir

Yeah, and it's against the CIC forum rules too.

Apparently you didn't read them either:

rules said:
1) If you think another user is breaking the rules, do not flame or harass them. Contact the Administrators instead. The decisions of the CIC Forums Administrators with respect to the message board rules is final.

On the other hand there's nothing in the rules about color use.

(Rule 10 touches on it though when it says you need to make sensible posts. And we don't really like pointless color use that makes it hard to read the posts.)

Apparently you didn't read them either:

On the other hand there's nothing in the rules about color use.

(Rule 10 touches on it though when it says you need to make sensible posts. And we don't really like pointless color use that makes it hard to read the posts.)

Hi,
Afflicted for the use of the colors, it was right for the answer, but I see that want eyes do not hang well…

I would not use whereas the blue of the futuristic Confederation or the white, with you to see.

And give me an answer if it there interressé for the demonstration, because I already crowned returns on behalf of the companies!
:):D “Although I try not to burn…”

Attachments

• Su-47%20-%20Esquema.jpg
    Su-47%20-%20Esquema.jpg
    80.5 KB · Views: 95
  • su47.jpg
    su47.jpg
    30.3 KB · Views: 74
Back