CIC's Timeline

Napoleon

Spaceman
Just wondering all, but when will the CIC's Timeline have the War added to it, since it appears to have been static for more than a year now?

Someday soon, now that I'm back to being a full time WingNut (G) Contact me on AIM (BanditLOAF) if you'd like to help...

LOAF: what you think about the timeline of Aces, it´s pretty
complete, but the last part is fanfiction

Originally posted by Ghost
LOAF: what you think about the timeline of Aces, it´s pretty
complete, but the last part is fanfiction
As the primary "author" of the Aces' timeline, if I may interject...

The Aces' timeline is a combination of general official WC history, and Aces' fanfic, yes. It is not nearly as complete as the CIC Encyclopedia (by design), but the "official" parts are, to my knowledge, largely correct -- even have had Loaf go through it. :)

The goal was not to dive into every nook and granny of the universe, but offer a basic outline of the WC universe, along with the Aces' PBM stories woven in.

You download AOL Instant Messanger. LOAF's screen name on it is BanditLOAF. Or you could just come on irc and show up on #wingnut.

TC

AIM is a free instant messanging program -- download it at aim.aol.com, register yourself a screen-name and add "BanditLOAF" to your buddy list. When I'm online, you can contact me in realtime.

(I do read every post...)

Back