CIC Polo Shirts, Comments Please

ChrisReid

Super Soaker Collector / Administrator
CIC Polo Shirts

Hey, this'll go into news tomorrow.. but I'd like some commentary feedback as well. We'll probably be doing CIC polos soon. I'll need to resize the graphic before I post it here. Basically it'll be the main CIC header graphics with the CIC url underneath over the left breast. Plain black 100% polo shirts with multicolored embroidered logo and text. Some people have asked about pockets, and what I've found is a good deal without pockets. We'd be pricing around $21-24 or so, including shipping. With a pocket I'd have to use a less cool company, it'd be about $5 more expensive and of lower material quality. I'd rather go the non-pocket route. We were just gonna order a batch for DragonCon, but I thought I'd throw it out there for everyone. Tomorrow I'll be more formally asking for emails with quantities and such. I'd like to kind of move on this quickly. There are quite a few CIC projects under way right now, and this one needs to get out of the way so we can move on some of the big things. If you're interested, post here with your comments.

$21-24 Including worldwide shipping?

The shirt description looks nice, though I really like those V-shaped collars... and definitely no pockets.

Hmm, how long will you have these? I'll probably get one in a few months, due to my lack of money and other things I need to get.

if only we could get concent to make and sell items with WC logo's, and other related graphics.....

ZFGokuSSJ1 said:
Hmm, how long will you have these? I'll probably get one in a few months, due to my lack of money and other things I need to get.

They'll only go somewhere when I sell them, but I need some sort of committment number to determine how many to order.

Starkey said:
$21-24 Including worldwide shipping?
The shirt description looks nice, though I really like those V-shaped collars... and definitely no pockets.

Yeah, $21-24 would include worldwide shipping. Perhaps $23 US, $24 worldwide, something like that.

Bob McDob said:
It looks overly complicated ...

A figure eight looks overly complicated to you Bob.

Happy said:
if only we could get concent to make and sell items with WC logo's, and other related graphics.....

You must've missed our old cafepress shop apparently. :)

Don't forget that after you guys buy one, you need to walk around all sorts of crowded areas wearing it for people to see.

Back