CIC Merchandise?

Cricket2116

Spaceman
Hi all,

Anyone here know if they're still selling stuff at the CIC? I tried to order a TCS Eisen hat but have not received anything yet.

Thanks!

I'm still waiting for my Hellcat V. Friggin thing cost me over 8.9 million USD. LOAF, you guys really need to step it up!

Yeah, its dangerous being in the market.

I saw an ad in the paper that said "Tarsus - great fixer upper! $20K" and jumped on it immediately - sight unseen. I'd even have enough left over for a reactor upgrade!

10 years later, I'm still driving the POS Taurus. And I lost my suit against the paper. The judge said that the misspelling notwithstanding, I should have known that they were offering a car and not a jump-capable starship. WTF? Truth in advertising my right eye!

Hi all,

Anyone here know if they're still selling stuff at the CIC? I tried to order a TCS Eisen hat but have not received anything yet.

Thanks!

Hey, we still have hats, but for some reason I didn't see or get the order. We can process that if you just send me a note with the same info.

I have a well worn CIC pen that has been in the grubby greasy hands of countless restaurant managers, which I would gladly trade for a POS Taurus if anyone is interested.

Attachments

• pen.jpg
    pen.jpg
    8.3 KB · Views: 37
Back