CIC Hats (Finally!)

Jibbo

Rear Admiral
Alright folks, we're ordering embroidered CIC hats in a couple weeks.

The final design for the hat is attached below.

The cost for the Hat will be $15 which includes shipping in the US. International shipping will be a few dollars more.

We will be offering Custom Name Drops (like we did with the polo shirts) on the back of the hat. The text will be arched around the back opening. This is available for an extra $5.

If you want a custom name drop, you must order and pay for a hat by FRIDAY, OCTOBER 8th, 2004.

The name drop will be done in white.

Also, we are only ordering 24 hats. To guarantee yourself a hat (even if you don't want a name drop), please order and prepay for one by FRIDAY, OCTOBER 8th, 2004.

The hats will be ordered mid October and should arrive close to November. We will ship the hats when they arrive.

To order a hat please cut, paste and complete the following, then e-mail it to cichats@justinlee.ca I will acknowledge your order within 48 hours and send you payment details.

Name:
Name Drop (Leave blank if none):
Address:
Quantity:

Attachments

• eisenhat.gif
    eisenhat.gif
    22.4 KB · Views: 266
Just a reminder everyone, tomorrow is the last day for hat pre-orders.

We've received a lot of pre-orders, so get your order in now to guarentee yourself a hat. There won't be many left from the 24 that we're ordering.

Thanks Everyone. Pre-Orders for customized CIC hats is now closed. Interest was really stong, so we're going to order a few extra.

Please note, the cichats@justinlee.ca e-mail address is being blackholed. I will not receive any messages sent to that address from now on. Please stay tuned to the CIC front page for more information regarding ordering hats when they arrive.

Yeah, a week and a half ago!

I'll let everyone know one we hear back from our supplier. They had the CIC glasses delivered in 2 weeks, but these are taking forever!

It's been 3.5 weeks since we approved their final art design. They had to redo a couple designs to make them look good, so that phase took a long time. Not sure how they've managed to work on this project for two months though. Thankfully it's still nowhere near the five months it takes to rip polos from our shirt supplier.

Got my hat today, and I would like to commend everyone involved on an excellent job. Low profile and a pre-curved bill, nothing not to like about that. The only thing missing might be a tag on the inside saying something like "Made with pride in the UBW".

Great, glad to hear that people like them so far. Several people in #Wingnut got theirs today. Still have a couple that haven't been sent out because of address issues or that sort of thing, but I'm mailing packages of some sort every day this week.

Mine came in yesterday, though I forgot to mention it.

Wasn't too annoyed at the interruption of personal stuff (the details of which I'll skip as TMI material), at least after I found out what it was. :p

I was wearing mine the other day at Hollywood Video and some guy asked me if I serve on a submarine. I told him it's actually a new carrier.

I received my hat and am very pleased with it. I am thinking of putting scrambled eggs on the bill. I haven't decided if they should be silver or gold. If I get to go to DC I look forward to wearing it there with my flight suit.

This is a great hat:)))

Back