CIC Clothing

Jibbo

Rear Admiral
Hello folks,

We are currently preparing some uber-nifty CIC merchandise for your wearing pleasure. We have planned:

1) A black polo shirt with the main CIC logo embroidered on the front in colour (~$20-$25)
2) A red t-shirt with "TCS EISEN" printed on the front and "www.wcnews.com" on the back. Like what they wore under the jumpsuits at Dragon Con. (~$10)
3) A black baseball cap with a blue confed star logo embroidered on the front. (~$15)
4) Replica Jumpsuits which were worn at Dragon Con. (~$70-$90)
5) The Original Black CIC T-shirts with the six-colour main CIC logo screened on. (~$12)

CUSTOM T-SHIRTS IN QUANTITIES OF ONE ARE $57. (A blank T-shirt + a black sharpie shouldn't cost more than $10 total)

Please raise your hand and let us know which of the above items you would be interested in and willing to purchase. Please specify exactly which shirt you would want (There are three different ones). This is just to gauge interest. Prices are only estimates.

Please respond to this thread.

Thanks.

I'd like a Jumpsuit with grey shirt that said 'TCS Concordia' and a hat with the same. I'll pay for any extra money this requires.

I think all of the ideas are great. I know I'm tempted to buy most of them.

EDIT: Quick addition of posts.. But having personalized orders for ship shirts wouldn't be bad. Depending on the way you make the shirts (screen printing, iron-on), is it possible?

Custom T-shirts in Quantities of ONE:

$57.

Any other questions?

(Otherwise, just do an iron-on transfer)

ChanceKell said:
I think all of the ideas are great. I know I'm tempted to buy most of them.

EDIT: Quick addition of posts.. But having personalized orders for ship shirts wouldn't be bad. Depending on the way you make the shirts (screen printing, iron-on), is it possible?

What helps us most here is if you think you'd actually be willing to put forth the money when the time comes. As Jibbo clarified, personalization is not what we're looking at for our purposes right now.

I suppose what helps is to know the approximate cost - after all, if said uniforms cost $200 each, then demand might be low, but if they were like $50, a number of us will want one. Same goes for the rest of the stuff - not all of us have unlimited bank accounts you know!

Worf said:
I suppose what helps is to know the approximate cost - after all, if said uniforms cost $200 each, then demand might be low, but if they were like $50, a number of us will want one. Same goes for the rest of the stuff - not all of us have unlimited bank accounts you know!

Fortunately, we provided a price estimate for each item!

I wouldn't mind having the shirt and the hat. Possibly the flight suit, too, if I decide to hit DragonCon this year.

I'm not actually into the personalized shirts, but I thought it would be a good idea, if it were feasible.

Personally, I think the TCS Eisen shirt would be really great to have, seeing that only one out of a few hundred people would know what it mean (yeah, I'm cool like that). I'm interested in the cap, as long as it isn't one of the cheap, plastic and polyester ones they used in town Little Leagues.

ChanceKell said:
I'm interested in the cap, as long as it isn't one of the cheap, plastic and polyester ones they used in town Little Leagues.

The hats will be cloth and uber-cool.

Back