Chronologically Confused Wingnut

ExcalPilot1

1st Lieutenant
Ok, this isnt really a big issue, but in the WC universe (in the early years before WC1) what do I follow. THe WC Movie, or the Academy T.V. Show, cause they are sort of contradictory of each other.

They don't really contradict eachother, at least not in the way most people think. Only the first episode of WCA-TV takes place before the film.

Hang out in #wingnut for more than a minute. We've seen you drop in a few times this evening.

I think there is a thread or article explaining the chronology of the game, TV series and movie. Don't have time at the moment to look for it but I know it is out there.

There used to be a "Time Skeleton" from LOAF , a raw timeline , but I cant find it anymore in the "Articles" section , or from a quich search in news.....where is it ?:)

I still got it somewhere in my Wc Pc ,when I get home Ill search for it

If you timeline them all out, the first story is the Wing Commander Academy pilot, "Red and Blue". Remember that you don't even see the Tiger's Claw in that one--it just ends with Blair finding out he's been assigned there. Next is the Wing Commander movie, which is Blair's first mission off the Tiger's Claw (in March).

The rest all jumble together--Wing Commander I starts in April and runs through November and the other episodes of Wing Commander Academy take place at times in there... as do the two movie spinoff novels.

And very fortunately for us, this sequence of events is all carefully documented in the timeline included with the latest Wing Commander game. https://www.wcnews.com/news/update/9898

StarSoldier provides exact dates for the events of the Wing Commander movie, movie novels, Academy TV show and WC1 game (almost all of pages 42-43 are about this).

Last edited by a moderator:
Back