Christmas list

Stunner

Rear Admiral
So going through every site I could remember and following any leads I had on my own so unless im mistaken here is a list of missing ships for wcp/so

Wing Commander Universe
BWS Intrepid
Borderworlds Destroyer
Borderworlds Frigate
TCS Lexington
Confed Wc3/4 Thunderbolt
Confed Wc3/4 Cruiser
Confed Wc3/4 Frigate
TCS Behemoth
Wc2 TCS Concordia
Nephilem bouy (round)
Nephilem bouy (pointed)
Movie Kilrathi CON CON
Movei Kilrathi Drathi
Pirates Razor
Pirates Arrow
Confed HQ

Bablyon 5
Confed Starfury
Black lance Starfury
EA/B5 Thunderbolt (detailed)
EA/B5 Starfury (detailed)
Black Omega Starfury
Centauri fighter
Centauri blockade mine
Whitestar (detailed)
Minbari fighter (detailed)
Minbari flyer (detailed)
Narn Fighter
Vorlon Fighter
Vorlon Observation Asteroid
Jumpgate

Star Trek
Borg Sphere
Any Starfleet ship
Any Klingon Ship
Any Romulan/Reman Ship
DS9
Starfleet Command
Any Dominion/Cardassian/Breen Ship
Any Delta Quadrant Species Ship
"Voyager Catapult"

Anything from Star wars

Now I know some of the models have been done in low detail or come as a package with certain mods like unknown enemy and others but as far as stand alone files are any of these out there? If not and hosting is an issue I would be willing to host the files individually if that was an option. I surely hope that at least some of this list mainly from the wc and b5 universes can be knocked out there would be a great many ppl happy about it and it would bring hope back to alot of wingnuts and revitalize their spirits for new mods or even just new missions using certain ships in this list.

if anyone is willing to share his models stored on his/her local HD, I would be very grateful. since I am always in search for new ships for my "slow progress" wcso addon

So going through every site I could remember and following any leads I had on my own so unless im mistaken here is a list of missing ships for wcp/so

Wing Commander Universe
BWS Intrepid
Borderworlds Destroyer
Borderworlds Frigate
TCS Lexington
Confed Wc3/4 Thunderbolt
Confed Wc3/4 Cruiser
Confed Wc3/4 Frigate
TCS Behemoth
Wc2 TCS Concordia
Nephilem bouy (round)
Nephilem bouy (pointed)
Movie Kilrathi CON CON
Movei Kilrathi Drathi
Pirates Razor
Pirates Arrow
Confed HQ

Killer Wave's site has some of the WC3/4 ships:

http://killerwave.solsector.net/Ships.html

I know you stated you are looking for Confed versions of these ships, but it's worth noting that these were converted FROM the WC4 files, and somewhere in there (or in WC3) should be the right texture files to make these Confed ships.

The BWS Intrepid was included in Uknown Enemy, though there may only be a destroyed version in those files. Also the WC2 Concordia maybe available either in that mod or in the Standoff mod. I'm not really sure what the WC2 Concordia model is (shame on me, I know).

Whats the poly count limits??

I've got a substantial amount of model although I've never tried conversions but if the poly counts are around the ones that I have then your welcome to them.

Ok I used to have the behemoth before many a computer crashes so I know its out there somewhere someone must still have it floating around somewhere, and as for the intrepid the creators of unknown enemy surely have it seperate somewhere on their massive hardrives and killerwave if he can get the natualis out of wcp then surely the nephilem bouys he can extract.

Come on ppl lets not let the conversions and additions die out here.

as far as i know, the UE team does not have the models seperately on their hard drives. I had to extract the models once from the game datas. a real sysyphus work..

Whats the poly count limits??

I've got a substantial amount of model although I've never tried conversions but if the poly counts are around the ones that I have then your welcome to them.

I'm reasonably (80%) sure that the standard poly count is around 1200, with around 650 being recomended? I think KillerWave's site has a tutorial about it. But I believe they've managed to increase that with additional DLL hacks. I could be wrong.

I think there is also something funny in the way that Capital ships work, because they have additional meshes, it's possible that the count for capital ships is around 1000 per mesh. I remember reading something about that somewhere but I don't remember where.

Back