Chris Reid and Frosty....

I think Billy Bob needs to go to anger management classes

[Edited by Craze on 12-14-2000 at 15:17]

I'd accredit this piece of professional journalism to Mark Asher, but then the parts about Frosty and homosexuality wouldn't make sense.

Good thing I'm on a college computer!! HEHEHEHEHE!
You can block this IP and I'll just come back on another one! HEHEHE! revenge is sweet.

[Edited by Billy bob on 12-14-2000 at 16:57]

You're not on a college computer, you're using AOL -- college connections are static.

The incredibly odd thing is who you picked to insult. Stalker has been busy with college for months and has only updated the trivia in that time -- Frosty got de-moderated months ago and now hasn't been seen in weeks.

I mean, if you're going to troll, troll right.

Revenge? My friend, you need to go to revenge school and learn how to really get revenge on someone. I'm sure that you'll get the hang of it soon, though. Then you'll earn the rank of Master Revenger! What a happy day that'll be!

Revange, for what? Maybe you don't realise, but most of us are engaged in histerical laughter because of your beautiful post, little billy. And if Crid happend to be here he'd be laughing as well. We're also laughing because only a huge fag would come here, and waste time on registering just two post two incredibly stupid and terribly un-insulting posts.

And you're a lying twerp, and are not in college, since you're obviously not mature enough to be in one 'k?:)

Otherewise the colleges in your Bleh Bleh land must be pretty easy to get into.

Yeah, now if Chris took my blanket I'd be mad too, hehe

Funniest part is the little welcome Billy Bob message on the top of the home page

[Edited by Johann Cooper on 12-14-2000 at 19:55]

heh... was I the only one who noticed the lack of intelligence in billy bob's little rant? I mean, the most sophisticated word he uses is 'arrogant', and I was using that word before Preschool... yeesh. There are too many idiots in this country, and they're breeding.

I seemed to have missed something. Like the reason for disliking Chris in the first place. Like the reason I'm even bothering to reply to this thread. Oooh, better get out of here quick...

Earthworm, you'd be surprised what kind of idiots get into colleges.

WildWeasel: Learn to keep your mouth shut :). What's never posted need never be deleted.

But really... we used to get such clever little trolls here. Well, as clever as trolls can be, which isn't much, I guess.

This is just getting confusing. A few weeks ago, TC told me to talk more. Now you're telling me to talk less. What is a weasel to do? :p

[Edited by WildWeasel on 12-14-2000 at 21:06]

Back