Character List?

The_Gneech

Spaceman
Is there a comprehensive, or even mostly-comprehensive list of WC characters around? We all know Blair and Maniac, but I'm thinking more of a list of characters like Jazz and Quality and Primate and Spirit and Taryn Cross and Roman Lynch, etc.

-The Gneech

There is a website with a bunch of charecters in the CIC links page. I think it's "The Comprehensive Guide to Charecters". What exactly do you want? Names, info, everything?

Actually, that page is pretty much what I was looking for, I just missed it on my first trip through the links. Thanks!

-The Gneech

I propose a contest -- lets all make lists of all the WC characters... and the person with the longest list gets... A COPY OF WING COMMANDER FOR THE SNES!

(Except me... if I win I get your souls. And to post terrifying pictures.)

alright then....a contest!...if LOAF wins he get's our souls good luck with mine, i sold it for a copy of WC3 :D

Seriously though.....does this have to be a list of main characters, or can it be anyone from any of the games (i.e. all the other pilots from Prophecy/Marines in Deckers squad in WC4/cats in WC3 etc etc) :D

Originally posted by Bandit LOAF
I propose a contest (...)
Whoa! Big deal... a contest against LOAF!

I take bets, LOAF is given odds of 1:1... :rolleyes:

But seriously :), if we were to make a contest in the form: LOAF vs. everyone else, then it could be interesting... ;-)

CONTEST RULES

Players have one week to list as many Wing Commander characters as possible -- they can work together if, for some reason, they want to share the prize.

Unique names (Vance Richards) and 'personal' callsigns (Maverick) count -- references to people without names (Maestro's father) and mission specific callsigns (Drake Two) do *not* count. Double names count if you can prove that they are different people. Fictional WC universe people (Luna Jones) do *not* count, but aliases do (Geof Kane) when no other names exist. Fan fiction doesn't count. Real people mentioned in WC (Benedict Arnold) do *not* count, but WC people with the same names as real people *do* count (Chris Roberts).

If any names are disputed (by anyone), the person submitting them must be able to prove where they come from.

Everyone must submit their list of names to Cpl_Hades (hades@wcnews.com) on next friday -- he'll determine the winner and post their list here.

The winner (if there is one) gets an exciting gift pack including a *sealed* SNES WC1, one of those things you hook a palm pilot to (a hotsynch cradle), a half-used box of thumb-tacks, A Talent For War: The Book and whatever the hell other crap I find when I'm cleaning out my desk.

Start your engines!

(Do *not* post your lists here!)

There is one hour til its Friday for me right now. So its just Friday now on the East coast. THeres a whole 24 hour to do it.

im gonna be gone tomorow til probly sunday, so i hope someone saves me a link to the results :)

Hey, Chris Cornell and the Rage Against the Machine guys have made a new band with an album coming out soon. Looking forward to that, I am.

Eh, never mind. ;)

Uhm... does entities like 'the mother creature' or 'Lord Sivar' counts?

And how about artificial intelligences like Merlin?

Originally posted by TheFraix
Uhm... does entities like 'the mother creature' or 'Lord Sivar' counts?

And how about artificial intelligences like Merlin?

Mail Hades and ask: B.Almond @ btinternet.com

TC

Back