Change Nav-Points?

Caveman

Spaceman
Hi

First of all - this Standoff-project is a great thing, I enjoy it very much!

Now my question: Is it possible to change nav-points?

Because in the first set of missions there is this traitor who ask you to join him at the pirate base, but I never managed to change the nav point ("n" doesn't do anything and "ctrl+n" shows you some kind of information, but no change is possible).

Or is the player not supposed to ally with the pirates anyway?

You can change nav points. Open the Nav Map and click on a different nav point. It will now be selected as the next nav point (You can do this on patrol missions, say go to Nav 2 before Nav 1 then go to Nav 3 and back to 1 etc).

Silly Dundradal, what are you doing posting such terrible (and inaccurate!) spoilers? The 5 seconds I spent editing your post could have been spent fixing a bug :p.

Anyway... you can change navpoints at any time, it's just that the nav map in WCP is a slight nuisance to use. When you select another navpoint on the map, you have to select it very precisely, clicking on that tiny little cross in the middle of the navpoint. Also, bear in mind that simply clicking on it will just provide you with info about the navpoint - you have to right-click it, exactly the same way that you right-click on an enemy ship in order to select it as your current target.

In this particular case, if you open up the nav map with CTRL+N, you'll certainly be able to select the Pirate Base NAV - then you just activate autopilot to join the traitor on the way to the base.

Right-click, ahh... could have thought of that :rolleyes:

Thanks for no spoiling. Now I played it to this ending too... regrettably no Brilliance smuggle missions ;)

Yeah... we originally planned to have another mission there, but ultimately decided against it. I guess ultimately it wouldn't have been that much work, but at the time, it seemed not worth the effort. Plus, I think the briefing to that mission would have been something of a spoiler for the other endings of the episode.

Back