Chain of Command

Dark Tower

Rear Admiral
I was just wondering but in wc3 towlyn takes control of the victory and when blair mentions it Ty Replies that admierals don't userp command. The questions is did he because milk run give the impression and states that the commander of the ship is in charge period and even a bomber piolt can tell an admeral what to do so did he or did something flypast me???

The Captain of a ship *always* has the final say onboard that ship -- but Tolwyn, as an Admiral, can make himself captain at any time.

Adm. Tolwyn was not only a jerk, but thought only of himself and pure genetic traits in people. His plans to create a front line defense against any threat was viable and just, but his plans of killing off weak or fat people is not justified. He was a visionary, looked into the needs of human defense well into the future. He just went about it all wrong!

RFBurns

Except that has nothing to do with anything that was said in this thread up to this point...

TC

The issue was resolved, discussion may occur.

Tolwyn really wasn't thinking of himself when he decided to kill everybody -- I mean, if Tolwyn only cared about himself he would have retired. :)

Back