Cerberus: OO

Mav23

Swabbie
Banned
how come on the cgi image of the TCS Cerberus, the number stated on the side is 01, and on the in game version of Cerberus, the number is 00 ?

Another "problem" that LOAF will have to fix in the ship database, I guess... :)

[Edited by mpanty on 04-26-2001 at 18:45]

Unless I miss my guess, this "problem" has absolutely nothing to do with the ship database...

Well... we don't really know what the CGI-still of it is for; it's not necessarily actually the ship in action -- it could be some in-universe painting or something...

I still think that's kind of dumb, do have an undesignated ship... I wonder if it's possible to change the game codes to put a 1 after the 0

Originally posted by Bandit LOAF
Unless I miss my guess, this "problem" has absolutely nothing to do with the ship database...
Well it will... I suppose the database has an image of the Cerberus, no?

So which pic are you going to pick? The "01" or the "00" one? :)

how does the 00 imply that? I would just assume it was a testing ship or something like that, before the Hades project was completely approved.

Originally posted by Mav23
how does the 00 imply that? I would just assume it was a testing ship or something like that, before the Hades project was completely approved.

the testing ships have an x in her id, like IIRC the TCS Midway CVX-01 .

I thought the CVX was to imply that it was a new "mega-carrier", not a testing ship, it was official, wasn't it?

so, will the Midway be changed to CV-01? that wouldn't make sense, we all know how many 01's we've seen in the WC universe already...(e.g. Vesuvius)

Back