centurion and tractor beam

pons

Spaceman
Hi, I bought a Stock Centurion and equiped it to the nines, but I don't seam to be able to mount a forward firing tractor beam. It shows in the warehouse, but when I click buy I can't buy it. I do have a spare hardpoint to mount it, it shows empty
but it looks pink...
Can somebody help me?
I also read somewhere that it is posible to mount an Autotracking device. True?
Is it worth it, and where can I fount it?

I'm presently in Detroit.
sebastian pons

you need to buy tractor capability for the mount, *then* equip a tractor beam to it.

by the way, were i you, i wouldn't do it. a centurion works best with four tachs/fusions and dual protorp lauchers. leave the tractors to the rear - the return on space salavage grabbing is not worth losing a forward-facing weapon.

as far as autotracking, that seems like hardcore military gear, so where in the sector would you go to buy it?

Hi warlock, I found the autotracking device in Constantinople, as well as the
"tractor capability".
I haven't installed the tractor beam, and mounted an extra gun in the hardpoint.
The reason I got the tractor thingy is because I think that later in the story I might need to salvage something. Or not :)

Anyway, thank you for your input
sebastian pons

Both of the Centruion's missile harpoints contain tractor capabiltiy by default Clearing one point of missiles should allow you to mount a tractor beam.

Back