Celebration of Freedom

Ringling Brothers circus was at Austin last week. There were PETA idiots protesting the use of animals in the circus. They proudly proclaimed they will not stop protesting until the circus drops all use of animals in any sort of entertainment form.

3efa9f8120a18-94-2.jpg

You know, I always thought there were animals, acrobats, and clowns in the circus. I didn't expect assclowns to be there either.

There really needs some way to appropriately deface PETA protestors. Like how they throw red paint all over someone wearing a fur coat. There should be some universal anti-PETA procedure like covering them in tangerine soda.

Dunno about the tangerine soda man, they'll probaly protest the harvesting of tangerines too.

Throwing ground meat at them (just like in the movie PCU) sounds nice though...

psych said:
Dunno about the tangerine soda man, they'll probaly protest the harvesting of tangerines too.

Throwing ground meat at them (just like in the movie PCU) sounds nice though...

Don't waste good steak. I could've eaten that. Howabout saving blood and throwing it all over them? That stuff doesn't come out easy.

The girl on the right is kinda cute. Too bad she's an idiot. The little picture of the tiger behind cage wires makes me think of a Kilrathi War P.O.W. camp.

I dislike petaphiles and I try to annoy them at every turn. Here is a piece of advice though, don't put anti-peta bumber stickers on your vehicle because that is an invitation to get your windows smashed in, wear an anti-peta shirt so they atleast are within punching range if they wanna try something

Back