CCG starters and boosters

Originally posted by Bandit LOAF
Video conferencing is very, very cheap... all you need is a webcam -- Windows has all the software built in.
I've seen the quality rendering of cheap webcams, LOAF... and it's not good...
Plus how would that help in playing and prevent cheating?

While making an on-line CCG wouldn't be too had I suppose (mind you, I don't know the game, I'm speaking from a coding perspective here), I don't see how you could possible verify who has what cards. How did they plan to do that?

The problem with trust is, while I trust most of you guys here (implicitly :rolleyes: ), just one person has to log on and lie about his cards to screw up the whole game.
Hey, if someone scans all the cards and sends me them + the rules, I could probably do it. If I have the time that is. But I'd be willing to give it a try.

Edit: well, I found the rules on the CIC. You play it with 2 players I see (I know nothing about CCG's, so excuse me if that was ignorant) so trust can be good enough in this case.
I think it's very possible for me to write an on-line version of the CCG, once again given I have time. I can use the rules mentioned above, but I'd need a list of the cards and all their relative properties. Can anyone comment on how complete the 'reviewed cards' section is? I'd be able to write a program that snatches all I need from those pages in a sinch, preventing the need for me to manually enter the cards into the program, therefore reducing the time I need to make this thing, and thus increasing the chance I'll ever do it.
Well, anybody interested? (should I start a poll to see how much people want this?)

and last time I checked which was last night, NOBODY was there....care to go play? I need to TCS Ark Royal your ass

Don't call Wild a bitch :( And I'll take you on any day of the week... except maybe Thursdays.

TC

Nobody called Wild a bitch. Dynaco said he'd kick his ass is all.

Back