Catscratch Appearance...

Magnum

Rear Admiral
Tonight on CSI, everybody's favorite newbie suckup wingman made an appearance as a Buddhist monk. Yet another thing Mark Dacascos has been in. Just thought you junkies for that sort of thing (like me) would be interested.

On a related note, Clive Owen is in Febuary's issue of GQ but Priv2 isn't listed among his credits as an actor (go figure).

Well you can see the guy who played Flash in A Beautiful Mind, as Russell Crowe's character's competition in university.

Hey!

Did anyone catch Captain Hugh Paulsen's short stint as captain of some dinky science research vessel...?

Heh heh heh :cool:

Rosie from the WC movie was for some reason on an episode of a naff cop show called The Bill a while ago here in the UK :p Didn't spot her immediatley with the hair.

Odd thing is I can SWEAR I saw catscratchs actor in a cheesy movie where he played a kungfu cyborg called drive, but don't take any stock in that, my TV cards low resoloution and the dead batteries in my aerial could have been responsible as I forgot to check the credits :p

If you want to see Mark Dacascos in a more interesting role, go look for a French movie called Le Pacte des Loups (in the UK & US, it's called Brotherhood of the Wolf, and should be available with English subtitles at least).

Originally posted by mpanty
I saw that movie too. It's not bad at all, especially Monica Bellucci... ;)
Yep. One of my favouritest cuts in all the movies I've seen was the one involving her ;).

its not catscratch but I just spotted Vagabond in a 2 star movie now :D Francois Chau

Certificate: [18]

Review
In this uninspired thriller, Ma¨ dchen Amick plays a conservationist who is left for dead when an FBI raid on animal hunter Adrian Pasdar goes wrong. The performances lift it slightly above the ordinary. Edited for some of its violence, and contains swearing.

Directed by: Richard Martin

Filmed in: 1996

Cast List
Julie Clayton
Rollins
Hanaghan
Don Powell
Eric Ashton
Mr Lee
Madchen Amick
Graham Greene
Adrian Pasdar
Richard Joseph Paul
Jim Beaver
Francois Chau

Sorry about the formatting

Wow I am on a role, I've just confirmed that the Kung Fu cyborg (sorry if someone else did already, its late and I need sleep rather than checking through a thread) from Drive was infact Mark Dacascos

Another confirmed Catscratch :D

These "I saw X actor in Y" threads that go on for pages and pages never cease to confuse the hell out of me <G> The IMDb lists every actors role in every movie. Just go search for Wing Commander.

True... but that's for people who actually want to spend an hour checking all the movies/shows the WC actors have participated in...

If it hadn't been for CamW, I wouldn't have noticed that "Flash" (Josh Lucas) was in Beautiful Mind because I simply did not recognize him when I saw the movie...
IMHO therefore there's nothing wrong about these threads, it just shows enthusiasm from WC fans, a good thing don't you think? :)

Originally posted by mpanty
True... but that's for people who actually want to spend an hour checking all the movies/shows the WC actors have participated in...

If it hadn't been for CamW, I wouldn't have noticed that "Flash" (Josh Lucas) was in Beautiful Mind because I simply did not recognize him when I saw the movie...
IMHO therefore there's nothing wrong about these threads, it just shows enthusiasm from WC fans, a good thing don't you think? :)

I can certainly appreciate pointing out that a WC actor is in a new movie. But it's the following it with people listing three thousand *old* movies that's numbs my mind. ("I SAW BLARE IN STARE WARES!!!!")

Well the captain from the WC movie, forget his name is in a new crime series here in the UK called NCS manhunt

Sorry LOAF :D

David Suchet was the Captain I have seen him in Iron Eagle as the Bad guy and several dozen Poirot movies.

Long live Duke Leto !

Sorry everybody I had to get that Jurgen Prochnow, how about DNA with Catscratch and Jurgen, love that movie.

Back