Cats in WC Movie?

Bellend

Spaceman
I never heard anyone calling the Kilrathi "cats" in the movie... yet as far as I understand it they are called cats in the movie based novels... probably just irrelivant but I found the kilrathi in the movie had absolutely no resemblance to cats.. They were pretty cool though, although i believe i'm in the minority with that view,

Really?

------------------
I've seen smarter things..

~Gunner~

Actualy they do look like cats, except they got no fur. And besides the Kilrathi aren't cats, they just look like them.

------------------
Uh excuse me Mr.Cat, sir, but would you mind like ceasing fire for a little while so we can barbecue your god-ugly asses? Todd "Maniac" Marshall Wing Commander Pilgrim Stars

I remember big blurs with claws....
I swear I was running around town without my contacts that day....I can't seem to remember that movie clearly
frown.gif

------------------
WiLDD KaRDD

UBW-5th Fleet-Black Ops

"That's the prep table,that's the rich pr*cks,that's the freaks. Then those next 4 tables behind us are the smart kids, as well as the table right there....and this' the.....misunderstood table."-Natasha

Last edited by a moderator:
All I remember about the Kilrathi in the Movie was that they didn't seem to walk to well, but I think Roberts mentioned that was a problem.

------------------
Peace cannot be kept by force, it must be achieved through understanding.

Earthworm: I wasn't suggesting that the Kilrathi are Cats I just think that it was a pretty cool name for them... maybe even cute.. i wish they showed a female kilrathi.. bet they'd be pretty kinky

Of course they didn't walk well.... people in rubber suits don't walk well...

TC

------------------
"Canadian and proud of it"-TC

Bellend there are female Kilrathi in the WC Academy tv series.

------------------
Uh excuse me Mr.Cat, sir, but would you mind like ceasing fire for a little while so we can barbecue your god-ugly asses? Todd "Maniac" Marshall Wing Commander Pilgrim Stars

He might not've seen the tv show, like quite a few peoples

------------------
WiLDD KaRDD

UBW-5th Fleet-Black Ops

"That's the prep table,that's the rich pr*cks,that's the freaks. Then those next 4 tables behind us are the smart kids, as well as the table right there....and this' the.....misunderstood table."-Natasha

The Kilrathi kind of looked plastic but I still thought the movie was good and the cats were cool.

------------------
I fight on the side of peace and honor, just like Blair

There are also female Kilrathi in SM2 when the Confed Marines hit the Sivar-Eshrad ceremony on Firekka.

And for the record, I thought the movie was cool. I especially liked how they did the subtitling for Kilrathi dialogue.(Put it up in Kilrathi, then it shifted to English, IIRC).

------------------
"Building ships, harvesting and transporting Flowers, cooking up the Protoculture, and assembling weapons systems just hadn't been enough for them. Not when word had gotten around that the Terrans' homeworld had fallen to the Invid. Jack liked it-the loyalty and Espirit de Corps, the Sentinels' way with payback." -- Robotech: The Sentinels #5, 'Rubicon'

The fact that the Kilrathi WERE a rubber or plastic that would explain why they looked like that... They looked like they had too much gel (or maybe, as someone in AGWC said long ago, the humidity in the ships that made all that steam kept their hair constantly wet...)

TC

------------------
"Canadian and proud of it"-TC

I like sonas. It's nice and relaxing. Just don't like it whe old guys come in and take their towls off. *shudder* Oh god, the nightmares are comeing back...

------------------
They've got use surrounded. Poor bastards.

"... I'd take my towel off if that mafia guy wasn't watching us."

" Go-ahead. See? I do it."

------------------
Doing the bull dance. Feeling the flow.

Ah... yess... two of my most favorite things in the world(besides WC), Happy Gilmour and the Simpsons.

------------------
Steven "Spaceboy" Takacs
spaceboy@canada.com
ICQ-22457107

I trust you're referring to my signiature.
smile.gif

" This is golf, people, not a rock concert!"

------------------

I couldn't understand what the hell WCIV Melek was saying! It was just a bunch of purring and growling to me. Thank God for subtitles.
smile.gif

------------------

Kalkrath I also think Melek is the best looking Kilrathi in the games, but I never could find anybody that agrees with me.

------------------

Yeah I meant Melek from WC4. Why didn't you think they're good? I think all of them look great.

------------------

Back