Captain Charles Graham

HammerHead

Rear Admiral
Well, I don't know if anyone noticed, except for you Standoff and UE guys - you probably did that on purpose!

Captain Charles Graham -
2668, Captain of the soon to be retired TCS Lionheart.
2681, Captain of the soon to be retired BWS Dauntless...

to qoute: "oh no... Not again..."

I'm sure it's just a coincidence :p.

(the way I figured when I came up with this character for UE, Graham's career included several such setbacks - that's why he's still a Captain in 2681, at retirement age. Of course, back in 2000, I certainly wasn't thinking of having him command a destroyer named TCS Lionheart in the Gemini Sector, but hey, it's one less character for us to invent in Standoff :p)

Wow, finally. Can't believe it took over two months for someone to point that out. :p

You can make him a Lieutenant Commander in 2668 and have him captain the Lionheart. No matter what rank a ship's commanding officer is, he is always addressed as 'Captain'.

psych said:
You can make him a Lieutenant Commander in 2668 and have him captain the Lionheart. No matter what rank a ship's commanding officer is, he is always addressed as 'Captain'.

It actually do make sence, as it's might be strange to have a naval captain, which is equal in rank to a colonel, comanding a destroyer, while an Lt. Commander is rank more fitting a posting as a destroyer captain.

Back