capitol ships as bases?

Danaru

Spaceman
I've heard people talking about using Drayman's as bases (such as parking ships there, not to mention I've heard people talking about even tractoring IN ships) however I tried to use a drayman that I finally bought (I made another save just so I can expiriment) and I've even tried ejecting from a drayman and docking. I had it parked near new detroit and it stayed for a while, but after completing a mission for the mob boss (can't remember his name) my ship was gone! is there any safe way to park a capitol ship and use it as your own base of action?

and on another note, is it possible to buy other capitol ships other than the drayman?

Danaru said:
I had it parked near new detroit and it stayed for a while, but after completing a mission for the mob boss (can't remember his name) my ship was gone! is there any safe way to park a capitol ship and use it as your own base of action?

No. I heard that the WCU project was working on this feature, but it's not in the Remake.

and on another note, is it possible to buy other capitol ships other than the drayman?

Yes. The Paradigm can be purchased from Perry after you complete the original mission. (If they have any in stock, that is.) Unfortunately, it's not very useful right now. You need a hold full of fighters to have even the slightest chance in a large fight, and tractoring those ships back in is an iffy proposition. I once lost an entire squadron of Broadswords simply because the tractor beam wouldn't pull them back in. :(

Back