Can't turn the music down

tcat92

Spaceman
I've searched for thread on this issue but it was really no help.

I have all the sounds and music and don't have any other issues and both the music and voice and sounds are loud and clear. My only issue is that I can't turn my music down. The documentation says to use < or > to adjust music volume, but it does not work while I'm in flight. I'm assuming < or > is [Shift] + ',' or '.'? I'm wondering if anyone had any ideas why this is. Thanks.

The volume control doesn't seem to work for me either for music, the sound effect volume control works fine. I got the music volume down by lowering the midi slider in my sound mixer on my computer. Hope this helps mate.

Strange. I am able to turn down the music just fine with <.

I am using the MIDI version of the music, though I assume Crumb is too, since turning down the midi control worked for him.

Couple things: You have to be in flight (as you noted) it won't work while landed. Also, you may have to press it several times before you notice a difference. Pound 'Shift' + ',' ('<') a bunch and see if it does anything.

Yes, I am in flight mode and I've tried to turn the music down again. But it does not work. Strangely, I can, however, turn up and down the volume for sound no problem. I'm just going to have to turn the midi volume down on my computer as Crumb says. I am running version 9b of Priv remake. I also have the sound storm sound card that's built into my mb.

thanks

Back