Calling Red Dwarf Fans

Iceman16

Vice Admiral
hey, Im workin on a school project and I need a large pic of that guy from series 8 with all the piercings and tattoos on his face (I think his name was Nigel and his only scene was when the Holly was tellin Lister about the inmates in the tank and found Nigels file), can anyone help? thanks if anyone can, I need it asap.

Iceman

Hmm, I've been able to determine that the person who plays Nigel is John Lynch...however a picture of him doesn't seem to be online. If I were at home with access to my Red Dwarf Collection I could probably give you a 320x240 picture of him. But then again, I'm at work now...

I never knew the show existed until last weekend when I had insomnia and turned on the TV at 2:00am. It was the one where the robot guy was supposed to terminate himself so he could be replaced by the newest shotgun toting model. Hilarious.

Extremely funny show...definitely recommend it to anyone who likes scifi and comedy. :)

Ask and ye shall receive...

test001.gif

I haven't seen much of the last couple series (seasons) but I really love the first 5.

AD said:
I haven't seen much of the last couple series (seasons) but I really love the first 5.

It goes down hill, but the first episode of Season 8 is genuinely funny (shame about how poorly the season ends).

I LOVE Red Dwarf

"I didn't come here looking for trouble, I just came to do the Red Dwarf Shuffle"

TopGun said:
"I didn't come here looking for trouble, I just came to do the Red Dwarf Shuffle"

"He's smart, bom, bom-bom-bom-bom, he's smart...."

Nodnol?
871 Silem?
wait a minute!, Nodnol!, Nod Nol!
Its in Bulgaria, isn't it!

Superb stuff.

Just love the insults that Cat uses to refer to Rimmer like Goal-post head and Trans-Am wheelarch nostrils. (my absolute favourite)

Ha, I love the show. Actually season 6 has some of the best episodes of the series (IMHO). Also season 8 is pretty darn funny as well...

I want to lie, shipwrecked and comatose,
Speaking French, mangoed juice
goldfish shoals nibbling at my toes
Fun Fun Fun...in the sun, sun sun.

At least, those are the words I got out of the song.

Also the episode where they go to the wax world is on of the best (season 4).

It's cold outside, there's no kind of atmosphere.
I'm all alone, more or less.
Let me fly, far away from here.
Fun, fun, fun in the sun, sun, sun.

I want to lie shipwrecked and comotose,
Drinking fresh mango juice,
Goldfish shoals nibbling at my toes.
Fun, fun, fun in the sun, sun, sun
Fun, fun, fun in the sun, sun, sun.

Arnold Judas Rimmer - A lengend in his own mind...

Arnold 'Ace' Rimmer - 1 year held back, git and Judasness all gone, kick ass hero!

Behold the many faces of Rimmer!

Rimmer is by far my favorite character of the show. Total smeg head but completely lovable. Especially when he is ragging on Lister. :)

Rimmer: "You have the brain of a tuna sandwich!"

Hol is also pretty funny.

Lister: "Hol, we're being chased by a 30 ft, 10 ton Tyrannasaurus Rex that we resurrected with a time wand. What do we do?"
Hol: "You want the long version or the short version?"
Lister: "Uh, long."
Hol: 'You're finished."
Cat: "That's the long version? What's the short version?"
Hol: "Bye."

hahaha

Back