Cadet Blair & Admiral Burgstrom Part II

Originally posted by mpanty

That's what I've been been thinking too... I mean a guy like that, that appears every 3 months to tell us about the relationship of "Burgstrom" and Blair in a 1000+ word essay, can't be real...

You know what, though, I'm sure there are people who doubt my existence.

... but I'm real :cool:

That's what I've been been thinking too... I mean a guy like that, that appears every 3 months to tell us about the relationship of "Burgstrom" and Blair in a 1000+ word essay, can't be real...

Ya never know... there are some pretty darn weird people out there that appear out of no where to make our lives miserable.

I am real though :D

Re: How is her name spelled?

Might I remind you of a disclaimer on Myster Science Theatre 3000, Chip?
"Keep repeating to yourself: Its just a show." :D

Originally posted by LeHah
Personally, though, I wonder if one of the Admins created him as a joke to get people riled up and to saterize some of the posters on here.

Then why to ban himself?

Originally posted by Ghost

Then why to ban himself?
Maybe he got bored with it...
Maybe it's not even an admin...

But I can't believe it's not someone already registered, Chip is too much to be true... :)

Well, not using this board type on my own servers, I couldn't say for sure... but this board probably bans IP's. so if someone dissapears... we know who it was. ;)

This guy sounds and acts like someone i know in person...
He just comes into a conversation and opens his mouth and its like his mouth is where the crap sucked up by black holes get stored and it all come out in speech format. People stare at him strangely and he shrinks away into a rat-hole or somfin...

Or maybe Chip is just an uneducated person who is easily mislead

Well, this is rather silly. People whine about Chip when he shows up and posts, but when he's finally banned, what do they do? They talk about him even more, instead of just letting him be forgotten.

Chip is just some random idiot that found his way to this board. We get people like that all the time. (Gunner, Bob McDob, LeHah, etc.) He's not a second account created by the admin as a joke. You people should know that when they want to be funny, they make the Chat Zone hot pink or fill it with underwater creatures. They don't pretend to be stupid people. Get over it.

Hell, maybe Chip was a Weasel clone... <g>

I'm aware that you like stupid guilded insults, but in the future please make sure they at least make a little sense.

Originally posted by Bandit LOAF
I'm aware that you like stupid guilded insults, but in the future please make sure they at least make a little sense.
I'm afraid we have a very different definition of stupid...
And if I hit the nail on the head, it wasn't an insult... <g>

I'm afraid we have a very different definition of stupid...
And if I hit the nail on the head, it wasn't an insult... <g>

Weasel is nothing like Chip. They're both all sorts of dumb, but calling Weasel a 'Chip clone' makes *no sense*. Thus, doing so is *stupid*.

Sorry if you misunderstood me, I meant "clone" in the sense of double account... but never mind, it's just a *stupid* thought right?

Back