buy fresh new copy of wing commander IV

I realize that you're here just to sell us this stuff and you're no better than spam - but whomever you are, you need to make a better website.

really I was just trying to help any one out who was looking for a copy. They are hard to come across. I guess you cant be nice in this day and age. hehehe

You're both dorks, but we were talking about various things in #Wingnut the other day, and we came to the shocking realization that this could very well be the evil mirror universe.

I dont see anything wrong with the website... and it looks to me like its been around a while, since 2001...not trying to flame u guys but u need to chill just a tad on the anality issues, ive seen it in many threads, its not cool if you an admin or not.Mybe he did post his website on the forum, but it does help people get a copy of WC4 for cheap instead of going through Ebay like I did...

That's pretty surprising that there are still enough unopened copies of WCIV that a random site can sell multiple copies. How did that happen? Did they just buy a bunch of copies and horde them when the game came out or did they not sell as well as Origin hoped when it was new?

I write-off websites with such poor design as scams. They only want to screw a few suckers, so why waste the time and/or money on a professional-looking website.

I don't know about anyone else, but I bought my WC4 on amazon expecting it used... came in never touched shrink wrap and everything... discs sparkly clean everything in box. I was happy. Beat it yesterday for the first time... already in the process of starting over.

Mjr. Whoopass said:
That's pretty surprising that there are still enough unopened copies of WCIV that a random site can sell multiple copies.

There was a Yahoo store that was selling the WC3 Film Can Collector's Edition up until early 2004.

meisdavidp said:
I don't know about anyone else, but I bought my WC4 on amazon expecting it used... came in never touched shrink wrap and everything... discs sparkly clean everything in box. I was happy. Beat it yesterday for the first time... already in the process of starting over.

Not saying this was the case but it's fairly easy to re-shrinkwrap an item...

And does anyone know just how I get the music for Propehcy...
(Probably serverely off topic, sorry)

I couldn't find a way to get this incredible music by or download...I see the sight
AT the CIC but I'll only play on the computer...where do I buy or download

There was an album released for the game but it only has two tracks actually featured (both by Colbat 60). However, if you want the music, look no further than the CIC.

https://www.wcnews.com/music/#wcp

Last edited by a moderator:
Just right click, save-as and you should be able to keep the music from the original game.

The original poster was probably just trying to help us out -- it's just worded like a spam bot... but the website does seem to have Wing Commander IV in stock.

Back