buucho = newbie. What do you think?

buucho

Spaceman
hey im new here if anyone could not tell. i just have a couple questions to ask you (all y'all) just so i can understand this "bored" better.

is anyone looking forward to "Freelancer" ??

what kinda gaming community is there for Wing Commander Prophecy?

where would i find some really nice "user friendly" Mods?

hope i havent gotten on the majority of everyones nerves.

.werd.

1) Yes
2) Mostly for SO, you have some fan-made campaign,add-on ships
Check the links section in the CIC ( i don´t remember any place)

1) No.

2) There is a great and fun community :D

3) Check the fan projects section on wcnews.com, there's some really nice stuff there. Me, I'm looking forward to UE, and I think you will too, if you don't mind flying Scimitars. ;)

--Eder

Freelancer looks to be pretty interesting. Over a year ago it's innovations were blowing people away at E3... Chris Roberts has consistently stuck gold with his games before... I know he hasn't done much in a while (other than the movie) and is no longer with the project, but it looks to be a good game as long as Microsoft keeps it's hands out, even if it isn't truely Wing Commander.

AD

Originally posted by buucho
(...) just so i can understand this "bored" better.

If by bored, you mean board, then ok.

I am looking foward to freespace yes. why? i dont know, so dont ask.

Re: Re: buucho = newbie. What do you think?

Originally posted by Zor Prime

I am looking foward to freespace yes. why? i dont know, so dont ask.

No one knows why he is looking forward to Freespace... maybe because it is a Chris Roberts game ?

Re: Re: Re: buucho = newbie. What do you think?

Originally posted by NoRemorse

No one knows why he is looking forward to Freespace... maybe because it is a Chris Roberts game ?

HAHAHAHAHAHHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHA FREESPACE A CHRIS ROBERTS GAME!!!! THAT ROXORS HAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAH
THAT IS GOOD-BAD JOKE !!!!!HAHAHAHAHA WOOT WOOT

Re: Re: Re: Re: buucho = newbie. What do you think?

Post edited in compliance with Stupidity Law 24-c

Bob McDob's been reinstated in the flight roster! All right, w00t w00t!

Anyway- what is Freespace all about? What is the difference (if any) between it and Freelancer?

Did anybody find Starlancer to be good? I liked it. Multiplayer would be fun if I could find some people to play against :p

Originally posted by Col.Dom
Did anybody find Starlancer to be good? I liked it. Multiplayer would be fun if I could find some people to play against :p

Well, Col Dom, you have just found us. Me and several other people here have put together an online squad for starlancer and XWA. If you have IRC, drop in at #alphasquad. If you want to see our heavily not so finished website, go HERE . We play when we can and love doing it. As soon as our website is finished, things will take off and we will be playing much more often! Hope to see you there!

Originally posted by Col.Dom
Anyway- what is Freespace all about? What is the difference (if any) between it and Freelancer?

Freelancer is a follow up to starlancer, set in the futur of the same universe. Kind of like Privateer.

On the other hand, freespace, i believe, is a WC styled space shooter based on the Decent franchise.

Originally posted by Ghost
HAHAHAHAHAHHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHA FREESPACE A CHRIS ROBERTS GAME!!!! THAT ROXORS HAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAH
THAT IS GOOD-BAD JOKE !!!!!HAHAHAHAHA WOOT WOOT

OK, OK, I apologize, I thought he was talking about FreeLancer, I'm sorry, don't blame me... insofar as I've never played FreeSpace, and... That is not my fault ! Why did he talk about THAT game on THIS board ? I WAS TALKING ABOUT FREELANCER AND I KNOW FREESPACE IS NOT A C. ROBERTS GAME ! Damn' shit, now I know why he doesn't know why he likes Freespace... I don't too !
And Ghost, stop laughing on me: I may make some mistakes on the board, but I never make mistakes out there while shooting the cats ! :D

Hope you all will forgive me...

Originally posted by AD
On the other hand, freespace, i believe, is a WC styled space shooter based on the Decent franchise.

BAH! had nothing to do with the descent franchise. Freespace 1 just had the name in front of it to get some recognition.

thx for replying. yea, it was Freelancer i was talking about, the "privateer" follow up to Starlancer. i downloaded starlancer DEMO and i think i will buy it. (if alpha squad wants another person to play. im in!)

as for "SO", you mean special operations right? or something like that? ill have to check dat shot out.

the other day i went to Freespace dot com to see what the hype was all about and i signed myself up for 50 megs of internet storage... im not very impressed... :D

Originally posted by Zor Prime

Well, Col Dom, you have just found us. Me and several other people here have put together an online squad for starlancer and XWA. If you have IRC, drop in at #alphasquad. If you want to see our heavily not so finished website. We play when we can and love doing it. As soon as our website is finished, things will take off and we will be playing much more often! Hope to see you there!
You said it Zor. Heavily not finished website.
And you did not mean to post the link when the site is ready???
:rolleyes:
Propably you should train yourself one day in patience :D

Oh and for all who want more information about us or play with the thought of joining, this is not the right place to tell :)
We are happy if we get members of course, but please do it via contacting AlphaSquad@crius.net. Oh and the history update will go online in a few hours. So there you can find more information who we are and such. Thanks

Originally posted by Ghost
Oh, i can forgive you, but Mr Chris Robert will go to your home to spank you personally :p

Why will he spank me ? I was thinking about his games, I'm always thinking about his games... he should be happy, that's all... :D

Back