But Is It Ours? (February 27, 2007)

Yes it does. I saw it at Wal-Mart a few days ago. But it has way to high system requirements for my stoneage computer so I was thinking of checking it out on XBOX 360.

Once again, yes that is true if he was indeed asking about Star Trek Legacy and not about Wing Commander Arena.

Wow, that debate still hasn't been settled?
And Legacy is pretty fun... but then again it coulde the general space-sim withdrawal speaking...

Say that to the guy who's stuck on the Stargazer mission :(

"I'm now kind of stuck on the mission where you try to take back the Federation base by blowing up the canisters."
-- Take your time with the mission. Fight guys before blowing up the canisters, until you are swarmed.

"I'm now kind of stuck on the mission where you try to take back the Federation base by blowing up the canisters." Take your time with the mission. Fight guys before blowing up the canisters, until you are swarmed.

Yeah, I got through that mission with a bit of luck. Wasn't able to get the achievement for it though (which is insane - you can't lose a single friendly "bot" ship?)

I'm really excited about seeing old ships return, and hoping to see some 'second tier' military equipment as well. (Remember all those fighters in Privateer, that would've been so much vape-bait for a Rapier or Sabre?)

Anyone keeping track of ships that've been mentioned?

I believe the flyable fighters are the Arrow, Rapier, Broadsword, Darket, Dralthi and Paktahn.

Back