Building a Better Moustrap

Originally posted by Happy

get a voodoo rush, i believe the WCP demo runs perfect on it. i'll check and let u know. i rush board is a 2d/3d card as well.
they r on ebay everyonce in awhile. i got one not too long ago.
i got one for like $20.

The Voodoo Rush was also a horrible card... :(

Originally posted by John12
Happy, check out this auction. The seller has two of them listed. He state the are the Mpeg version. Sent him a email asking him if they are to two sided version. It's looks to the one sided version has a picture of the actors on it. The two sided version only has the logo.

The single sided DVD has basically the same art on it as the CDs with a bit of deviation: Picture

The double sided one is... well... double sided...

The Voodoo Rush was also a horrible card...

it wasn't as bad as everyone made it sound. i loved the card, untill the voodoo 3 came out. it had tv-out, stereo glasses support built in, it was a great card at the time. the only draw back was it wasn't quite as fast the the original voodoo. but not by much

Originally posted by Happy

it wasn't as bad as everyone made it sound. i loved the card, untill the voodoo 3 came out. it had tv-out, stereo glasses support built in, it was a great card at the time. the only draw back was it wasn't quite as fast the the original voodoo. but not by much

It wasn't a great card at the time... it had weird bugs, it was slower than a Voodoo/2d Card combo and nobody used 3d goggles

Originally posted by TC

It wasn't a great card at the time... it had weird bugs, it was slower than a Voodoo/2d Card combo and nobody used 3d goggles

the early dual planer cards did, they were wierd as hell. and no, they were never the king of the hill at the time, but they were not the bottom. that was reserved for ati and s3. :p

and I used stereo glasses, not often, but it made for one hell of a TFC match. it was kinda sickening actually.

Back