bugs found

B

barks

#1. When you kill a retro, pirate... the pilot ejects and you have him targeted, hit f9 to match his speed, then ram him. he'll start moving faster then your ship can go but your speed will increase right along with him. hit him again and your doing 1400+(with no afterburner) in a ship that can do 600 max with A.B. if you kill him or take him in your still moving really fast untill you reset you speed with f10. this works forwards and backwards, ie you can go +1400+- or -1400+-

#2. When your going to dock into a base and your in the docking range hit A to auto to the base, but while your in the auto screen(where it shows you the ship to the side) hit D to dock. then your ship will be facing to the right instead of the left. it will also be on the wrong side in the upgrades bay.

#3. I went to sell my MKII and it gave me the used price of 15000 so i sold it and it gave me 30000? Then i sold my shields and it didnt give me any money at all? those where two different times, i didnt combine the prices.

-barks

i guess it shouldnt let you auto when your close to a base but it does sometimes.

arr, scratch that it does let you auto next to bases just not pirate bases.

barks said:
#2. When your going to dock into a base and your in the docking range hit A to auto to the base, but while your in the auto screen(where it shows you the ship to the side) hit D to dock. then your ship will be facing to the right instead of the left. it will also be on the wrong side in the upgrades bay.

There is also slight problem with autopilot enabling when it should not. Even if you don't choose any destination, the label "auto" may be highlighted.

Back