Broken Link, more...

xflvandamme

Spaceman
About the last few Academy episodes I am having trouble right now as everytime I try to download it I keep getting a "page does not exist" message, I was wondering if anyone is having the same problems with the link on the WC news page...

Plus I just finished listening to Hobbes' funeral from the FILES Section in WC III and wondered if there was anyway you guys could post some of the other funerals from WC III as well...

The links work now, thanks.

This probably would have been fixed sooner if you had e-mailed us instead. We don't check the forums all the time.

Plus I just finished listening to Hobbes' funeral from the FILES Section in WC III and wondered if there was anyway you guys could post some of the other funerals from WC III as well...

You can use the WC movie player to view any of the funerals in WC3.

Hey, aren't female Kilrathi supposed to have 6 boobs or something?

Sorry for sounding so juvenile, but I saw a screenshot from SM2 on a thread a while back now, and it didn't look that way in the WCA episodes.

Depends - the only time we've seen six-breasted female Kilrathi is SM2... Academy, Prophecy and the cardgame all have the two-breasted variety.

Wow...

thanks for the unnecessary info LOAF. But speaking of WC files that can be downloaded, someone told me that you guys have something on here that I can use to slow down the cinematic sequences in WC II. Mind letting me in on which one it is? Or is my buddy nuts?

Bandit LOAF said:
Depends - the only time we've seen six-breasted female Kilrathi is SM2... Academy, Prophecy and the cardgame all have the two-breasted variety.

Maybe the one in SM2 was having a litter - don't cats grow breasts only when they're nursing?

thanks for the unnecessary info LOAF. But speaking of WC files that can be downloaded, someone told me that you guys have something on here that I can use to slow down the cinematic sequences in WC II. Mind letting me in on which one it is? Or is my buddy nuts?

For WC2 I would use a program called 'Moslo'. I think it's in our files section.

Back