BREAKING NEWS: EA Files for New Wing Commander Trademark (August 11, 2009)

The main reason I played WC WAS for the story, personally. Yes, the gameplay was great but ultimately, the reason I avoided sleep when first playing these games was to see the story progress, not just to kill more furballs.

The main reason I played WC WAS for the story, personally. Yes, the gameplay was great but ultimately, the reason I avoided sleep when first playing these games was to see the story progress, not just to kill more furballs.

Yeah I was more interested in getting to the next cutscene, conversation, etc when playing WC. You were driven to want to know what happens next. Oh yeah and killing Kilrathi was also a nice bonus. :D

I honestly don't care that much about the story. All I want from the next WC game is fun, immersive gameplay, amazing graphics and some system for rewarding the players actions, like a more elaborate WC1 medal/promotion system.

As much as I appreciate WC's story elements, it was never what I played the games for, which is most likely why WC3/4 are my least favorite WC games.

Yeah I was more interested in getting to the next cutscene, conversation, etc when playing WC. You were driven to want to know what happens next. Oh yeah and killing Kilrathi was also a nice bonus. :D

Darn rights! Kilrathi make a far more interesting target than the Empire's pilots any day of the week!

HI buddy

It is really great news.Finally we would have more games to play because of this step of EA sports.I am really excited now which new games EA sport will release under this negation.

Back