Blue People

He is probably talking about the WCA series blue/Gray I dont remember the exact colour aliens.....

So what about them ??

Yeah, considering two Brazilian AF planes crashed today, I believe you´re right. Our Airforce sucks so bad that they, in PEACETIME, are currently suffering more losses than the anti-Iraq coalition.

Originally posted by Starkey
Yeah, considering two Brazilian AF planes crashed today, I believe you´re right. Our Airforce sucks so bad that they, in PEACETIME, are currently suffering more losses than the anti-Iraq coalition.

The ruling party decided we don't need an air force. Since any air force of the world is useless against the USA, and that the USA is the only country that can invade us, it's better to just to forget about the whole air force thing. Hey, some radicals even think Bush is about to invade us.Yeah, right. Yes, it looks like a hoax, but it isn't. Well, sort of.

Anyway, this explains how the blue people CANNOT be brazilian pilots. I think they are humans, and the sun around their world makes them blue. Or the food. Or the water.

Well moved.

Topic is now: Human physiology and psychology on WC.

Is it possible for environmental elements like sun, food, water, or other thing to make human skin go naturally blue? Fremen got blue eyes, these people got blue skins.

And aren’t the “blue” people romantically interested on “normal” people and vice-versa? Wouldn’t a xenosexual romance be too much for a morning cartoon?

Back