Blast From the Past

Col.Dom

Spaceman
Wow, the most recent "Blast From the Past" truly hits close to home for me. I lived off that very article for months until WC4 came out!

Also, that is the source I constantly cite when referring to the Maniac Missions add-on. One thing I had forgotten about that article and am quite curious about is- what is up with the mention of Cobra? Was she meant to be in WC4? Did they film stuff with her in it?

Well, anyway, this inspired me to fire up WC4 again. Awesome :)

Originally posted by Col.Dom
One thing I had forgotten about that article and am quite curious about is- what is up with the mention of Cobra? Was she meant to be in WC4? Did they film stuff with her in it?

A lot of people seem to think that the actress that did Cobra on WC3 was the same senator on WCIV that says "And now they attack us?" in the intro. The IMDB page on her indicates otherwise.

Re: Re: Blast From the Past

Originally posted by Delance
A lot of people seem to think that the actress that did Cobra on WC3 was the same senator on WCIV that says "And now they attack us?" in the intro. The IMDB page on her indicates otherwise.

Ahhh! Okeydokey! That makes sense! That was my original, initial instinct.

Re: Re: Re: Blast From the Past

Were you just following your instincts when you came up with that sig, too?

Re: Re: Blast From the Past

Originally posted by Delance

That woman is way to old to be the one who played Cobra.

Re: Re: Re: Blast From the Past

Originally posted by T8H3X11
That woman is way to old to be the one who played Cobra.

No... since she's the one that played Cobra and all. It's rather difficult to be too old to be yourself.

Hmm... who played Cobra in WC3?

If it was either Dean Sommers or Shirlee Reed then she also played one of the Council Members in WC4.

Cobra was played by B.J. Jefferson

I'm also wondering if Dean Sommers is related to Anthony Sommers and got what amounts to a role as an extra by just being around...

Re: Re: Re: Re: Blast From the Past

Originally posted by TC
No... since she's the one that played Cobra and all.

Uncredited part? She certainly looks like her, but how did you confirm this?

I misread his post. I thought he was refering to the IMDB link being incorrect, saying BJ Jefferson was too old to be the person who played Cobra.

Back