Birthday Poll - Count Your Rings (August 11, 2006)

Bandit LOAF

Long Live the Confederation!
We have a tradition at these events, when it comes to polls -- we'd like to know how long you've been visiting the CIC. Were you a loyal WCHS reader in the mid-90s? Were you around for our grand opening bash? Just how many of these birthdays have you seen?

In which organization would you best fit in?

Church of Man
3.11%
orangeblock.gif

Cult of Sivar
9.44%

orangeblock.gif

Intergalactic EPA
3.80%
orangeblock.gif

Merchants' Guild:
13.46%
orangeblock.gif

Mercenaries' Guild
36.48%
orangeblock.gif

Society of Mandarins
2.99%
orangeblock.gif

Strategic Readiness Agency
30.72%
orangeblock.gif

Ended August 11, 2006 | 869 votes

As for our last poll, it looks like the majority of you would have joined the Merchant's Guild, given the option... and Admiral Tolwyn's Strategic Readiness Agency was a close second. Those are the two roles that were most closely tied with the games themselves -- with those options, it's no surprise that only a precious few selected the Church of Man. Hey, what were you Retros using to vote with, anyway?

--
Original update published on August 11, 2006

Last edited by a moderator:
Ouch!

I just cut and checked...

I've been here since mid-1997 (on trivia game season one as "flounder") on and off...I first read about Secret Ops here..I think that's my first memory of the CIC (or its predecessor)

I joined in in February 2003, but have been visiting the site for more than six months before (at the time, I was mainly looking at the "technical" threads: what to do if the joystick is not seen, how to make the WC games run in versions newer than Win 98, that sort of things ;) ).

I think I've been coming here since 2001.. atleast. I was on the original ICQ list that was going on, I even remember it being started. So I'm not sure exactly what time frame. But I'm surprised to see (currently) that most of the members are quite new.

Back