"big boom"

Black-Wulf

Rear Admiral
so what is your favourite gun/missile?

My is the tachion-cannon.(wc3/4 version)
-heavy damage
-cool coler (white)
-nice sound (I can't really describe it here^^)

my favourite missle is the pilum FF, cuz it's so easyy to handle, makes good damage and the design of the missle looks good, too.

:D I am a fan of stormfire/mass driver weaponry. I really like hearing the armor being torn apart by those gunns.

I like the heat seeker because it requires a smidge more timing and aim, and you can only lock on when on the enemy's six.

The Dragon's Fission cannon and Dumbfire missiles.
Both take precision timing and aim and both deal out huge amounts of damage, so it's really gratifying when you destroy a heavy fighter with one shot from one of these weapons.
As for just plain fun the Stormfire (WC4 var.) and the Wasp's swarm missile.

I like tachys but my cash would be a Stormfire without ammo constrains...

Missiles? I hate IFF missiles cuz I have to look down to my range indicator-under 8000 kliks before firing because there's no lockon tone.
I like IR missiles, firepower and hard-to-goof.

My fave is still the swarmers and MIRVs and Torpedoes

Black-Wulf said:
for some aimed "sniper" shots, hu? well a nice chose^^

good ol' mass drivers? oh yeah...kickass :)
mass drivers were the first guns I ever used in the wc universe and the ferret made really good use of them, but I'm still partial to the tachyon gun for its longer reach

Im with maniac, Mace missile. nothing like taking out a whole squad of the enemy in one hit. Or when I would mess up and blow me and my wingman into the next decade. Takes skill to use right. Can really give a capship a bad day. yeah love it. Im going with the particle cannon becuase it has great range refire and damage ability.

t-bomb against a fighter...
wooohoooo I'm gonna try this out dude....but first I have to revive my old DOS P1...and THATs gonna be a looong night... TT

Back