• Kilrathi

Votes: 24 68.6%
  • Nephilim (The Bugs)

Votes: 1 2.9%
  • Confederation

Votes: 3 8.6%
  • Border Worlds

Votes: 1 2.9%
  • The Black Lance (human, but do we care?)

• Other

• Total voters
That might actually be very interesting. The kilrathi faction of the board vs. the confed faxtion of the board!

Meow

I picked Black Lance, but we need a cat smiley.

You know what'd be cool? Atmospheric missions. A whole game centered around them. Kinda like Echalon.

I'd like to fight against the ancient Stelteks, even though they might be extinct and peaceful I want to see how their technology can compare to human and the cats arsenal

Astroids ... especially the WC1 flavor :D (haven't played WC2 but I'd guess those ones are tough too)

They're more deadly than even Jalthis ... and they're experts at attacking from your blind spots and popping out in your face at the last second. So it seems at least ....

-pen

Originally posted by Zor Prime
And the Border worlds ranks, then the black lance...................

The Border Worlders use the same rank as Confed, IIRC. As for the Black Lance, they were technically a wing of Confed Black Ops, so it would make sense for them use the same ranks.

Best, Raptor

Originally posted by Raptor

The Border Worlders use the same rank as Confed, IIRC. As for the Black Lance, they were technically a wing of Confed Black Ops, so it would make sense for them use the same ranks.

Best, Raptor

BUT, they were 'seperate' from confed, having their own uniforms and ranks in the game non?

Originally posted by mpanty
Mekt would choose Kilrathi ranks if there were any on the CZ... :)

I e-mailed Kris with that suggestion (to make Kilrathi ranks available, that is), he said it's a good idea that might be implemented later on... So keep hope, Mekt! ;)

No, I said I would consider implementing that if a future version of the board software allowed it. The current one doesn't, and in my opinion, it's not likely a future version ever will.

Originally posted by Raptor
Definitely the Black Lance. What can I say, I take a sadistic pleasure in teaching the "Master Race" that they're not quite as good as they believe themselves to be.

Best, Raptor

....kinda like putting them ignorant, semi-illiterate Aryan skinheads, Neo-Nazis, and white supremecist wackos in their place :D

I think the Kilrathi are the coolest bad guys with the most dangerous looking ships of every SF computer game. I don't like the Nephilim because of their ships (I don't like biological ships, don't ask why, I have no rational explanation for it.)

The BlackLance would be good to fight too.

If we are humans, have legs, arms and hour ships wings.....
The Firekkans ships have Legs ????

*Rimshot*

GOOOOO GHOST !!

Back