• Kilrathi

Votes: 24 68.6%
  • Nephilim (The Bugs)

Votes: 1 2.9%
  • Confederation

Votes: 3 8.6%
  • Border Worlds

Votes: 1 2.9%
  • The Black Lance (human, but do we care?)

• Other

• Total voters
I hafta say the cats...especially hand-to-hand, just 2 see their faces when I kick one's butt in ritual combat, heheheh.;)

I'd like to fight either the Kilrathi, or some type of terran group. I'd like it to be the Black Lance, but I think there'd be some continuity problems with that. The Borderworlds might be intresting. Or maybe they could lift the Landreich out of the novels, and have them as either the bad guys or the side you play for. That would be cool. But if they did it, I think it would be REALLY cool if they moddeled some of the older ships circa WC1 and 2 to have on the Landreich side.

I think, i would like to play against the one race, who should be more skilled than the Kilrathi, but who is NOT the Nephilim. The ONE Race, the kilrathi already fight against!

Hard to say for me. I like the Kilrathi very much therefore shooting them down was/is painful for me and fightng Confed for the Kilrathi would be the first thing for me to do. But I prefer Confed over the bugs, so I think I have the least remorse when fighting the bugs. But fighting Retros was also very much fun.

Hell yeah, the Cats rock! I have this weird hope that someone will make a game where the Kilrathi win, and everything is opposite from what it is.

I see, you are a true believer my friend, like myself. A game where you can fly for the Kilrathi would be really nice.
Oh, and I have created a WC-universe, where the Kilrathi won the war and so forth.

I feel that the Kilrathi are by far the most interesting species in the series. Although I enjoy flying against them, I would much rather prefer to fly for them...

Definitely the Black Lance. What can I say, I take a sadistic pleasure in teaching the "Master Race" that they're not quite as good as they believe themselves to be.

Best, Raptor

I gotta tell ya, that is a tough question! I really liked beatin' the hell outta the Black Lance, especially Seether! That Bastard! But I am still having to go with the Kilrathi, after all, they were by far the most difficult, as well as the most entertaining!

Originally posted by Mekt-Hakkikt
Hard to say for me. I like the Kilrathi very much therefore shooting them down was/is painful for me and fightng Confed for the Kilrathi would be the first thing for me to do. But I prefer Confed over the bugs, so I think I have the least remorse when fighting the bugs. But fighting Retros was also very much fun.
Mekt, I know you love the Kilrathi and all, but this made no sense to me. You'd side with the Nephilim over Confed?! What's this rubbish about remorse? :confused:

I voted Kilrathi, but I also like fighting Nephilim and Retros. The Black Lance were fun to toast too. But I wouldn't fight the Kilrathi after the Treaty of Torgo. No honour in fighting a fallen foe and all that jazz.

Mekt would choose Kilrathi ranks if there were any on the CZ... :)

I e-mailed Kris with that suggestion (to make Kilrathi ranks available, that is), he said it's a good idea that might be implemented later on... So keep hope, Mekt! ;)

Back