Best Hair

Status
Not open for further replies.
I don't even really notice people's hair...but, I suppose the best hair was Panther from WC4...she didn't do anything particularly special with it, but just kind of plopped on there looked pretty cool.

Doesn't Zero have a white streak in his mini afro?

Let's see... Zero and Dekker must be two of the only people in WC to use dye [unless that bleached blonde color is natural for Dekker, and the white is natural for Zero, but I doubt it].

You gotta love the "distinguished, yet I'll chew you a new a@$hole if you cross me" stark white crew cut Tolwyn (Malcolm McDowell) sports in WC3 & 4.

C-ya

Originally posted by Viper61
You gotta love the "distinguished, yet I'll chew you a new a@$hole if you cross me" stark white crew cut Tolwyn (Malcolm McDowell) sports in WC3 & 4.

C-ya

hehe...I like Tolywn's WC2 doo...and the mustache....that was a nice touch...

I'll go with Hunter's hair from WC1. It sort of matched his cigar nicely :D

If we're talking facial hair though, the best looking award goes to Tolwyn's WC2 mustache, hands down. <G>

--Eder

the hair of blair in WCP is kinda cool. also that moustache. makes him look like an old vet (well yeah, he is) :D

Originally posted by Ridgerunner
Without a doubt, Rachel, at the bar, WC3. Anything else and you're some kind of monosexual.

MONOsexual??
What is that...

pepper.gif
Pepper and you?

beware with Ace´s pet!

I was just kinda thinking that GUYS saying that GUYS have the "best hair" is a fairly QUEER observation to be making. But I wouldn't go so far as to call them HOMOSEXUALS or anything. Wouldn't want to offend. NOSIREE! Not this guy. Nope.:D God, I crack myself up!

Wow, this isn't going anywhere good at all!

8) The CIC reserves the right to close/remove any post/thread that is considered inappropriate.

Thank You,
Tyler "TC" Smith

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back